Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ OPEN ] • Morphy'shop •
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
@Bashett, thank you very much! It's great to see another Palworld player ♥!!!
@Bashett, thank you very much! It's great to see another Palworld player ♥!!!
slqnM8S.png
Hello! You have absolutely stunning work. I love that Pyrin Noct piece! Before I fill out a form, is it ok to place an order for a non-FR character for gems?
Hello! You have absolutely stunning work. I love that Pyrin Noct piece! Before I fill out a form, is it ok to place an order for a non-FR character for gems?
iYtOIWU.png
[center]@Bear, Hello to you! Thank you very much for your compliments. And of course I accept non-FR characters! ^-^ Which character would you like me to draw? [emoji=spiral happy size=2][/center]
@Bear,

Hello to you! Thank you very much for your compliments.
And of course I accept non-FR characters! ^-^

Which character would you like me to draw?
slqnM8S.png
Fantastic! I'll give you the information from the form. :) I hope this character is ok! Its a kaiju and kind of dragon or dinosaur adjacent.

Name: Thundersnap
Type: Headshot fullcolor
Expression: Angry, mid-roar perhaps?
Expression Reference: I don't think I have a specific reference, but here's a picture of Godzilla roaring that I like that could be useful?
Character Reference: 1 2 3
Payment: Gems
Fantastic! I'll give you the information from the form. :) I hope this character is ok! Its a kaiju and kind of dragon or dinosaur adjacent.

Name: Thundersnap
Type: Headshot fullcolor
Expression: Angry, mid-roar perhaps?
Expression Reference: I don't think I have a specific reference, but here's a picture of Godzilla roaring that I like that could be useful?
Character Reference: 1 2 3
Payment: Gems
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear,

I think he's just too adorable in the first illustration, and I love his bright colors!
His name represents his design very well ♥

If you're up for it, that'll be 5,000G, which you can send in a PM, and I'll send you my first sketch as soon as possible!
@Bear,

I think he's just too adorable in the first illustration, and I love his bright colors!
His name represents his design very well ♥

If you're up for it, that'll be 5,000G, which you can send in a PM, and I'll send you my first sketch as soon as possible!
slqnM8S.png
[center]@Bear, Helloooo ! I've finished Thundersnap's illustration and added a few details to his body, like scales. I hope you like it! As for the background, I had some fun drawing lightning bolts to recall his name and the shape of his motifs. Don't hesitate to tell me what you think n__n [center][img]https://imgur.com/86GRlbJ.png[/img][/center][/center]
@Bear,

Helloooo ! I've finished Thundersnap's illustration and added a few details to his body, like scales. I hope you like it!

As for the background, I had some fun drawing lightning bolts to recall his name and the shape of his motifs.
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think n__n
86GRlbJ.png
slqnM8S.png
Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm blown away, it's so good! I love it very much, thank you so much!
Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! I'm blown away, it's so good! I love it very much, thank you so much!
iYtOIWU.png
• [b]ID dragon[/b] : #49713578 • [b]Name dragon[/b] : Woad! • [b]Type[/b] : [i]Renders - headshot fullcolor...[/i] Signature please! • [b]Expression[/b] : [i]Angry, sad... Other?[/i] Not sure how much expression you can get, but just solemn or vaguely saddened is fine! • [b]Reference[/b] : [i]Example ref expression or pose[/i] None really, please feel free to do whatever you want! Take as many creative liberties as you'd like! • [b]Dragon / Reference[/b] : [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/49713578][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/497136/49713578_350.png[/img][/url] • [b]Apparel[/b] : The only ones I'd really like to be included are the [item=sanddune rags] [item=pale roundhorn] and [item=white linen neck wrap] • [b]Payment[/b] : gems!
ID dragon : #49713578
Name dragon : Woad!
Type : Renders - headshot fullcolor... Signature please!
Expression : Angry, sad... Other? Not sure how much expression you can get, but just solemn or vaguely saddened is fine!
Reference : Example ref expression or pose None really, please feel free to do whatever you want! Take as many creative liberties as you'd like!
Dragon / Reference : 49713578_350.png
Apparel : The only ones I'd really like to be included are the Sanddune Rags Pale Roundhorn and White Linen Neck Wrap
Payment : gems!
rE6JzVU.png
@Bear,

I'm really glad you like the result. I was afraid that my freedom of imagination might not please you! >.<

@Boop707,

Hello and thank you for your order!

I accept with pleasure. Would you like us to see the eye under the bone mask?

The total will be 2500G, which you can send in DM! I'll send you a sketch soon afterwards n_n
@Bear,

I'm really glad you like the result. I was afraid that my freedom of imagination might not please you! >.<

@Boop707,

Hello and thank you for your order!

I accept with pleasure. Would you like us to see the eye under the bone mask?

The total will be 2500G, which you can send in DM! I'll send you a sketch soon afterwards n_n
slqnM8S.png
hi I wanted to order but I was wondering how converting currency would work..? I use usd so I’m not sure if paypal automatically converts it.. ;;
hi I wanted to order but I was wondering how converting currency would work..? I use usd so I’m not sure if paypal automatically converts it.. ;;
they/she | 19 | artist | FR+2
wishlist
36071903_G0UbKKPDhfPrzPZ.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69