Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Calico's PWYW Doodles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
hiii :3
i hope this isn't strange to ask or anything but would you consider making like.. a creature design of an existing character depending on the offer... (glues fingers together) no worries at all if you'd rather not do designs or would want to just stick to drawing from existing references at the moment but i hope it doesn't hurt to ask anyway!!! thank you for your time TwT
hiii :3
i hope this isn't strange to ask or anything but would you consider making like.. a creature design of an existing character depending on the offer... (glues fingers together) no worries at all if you'd rather not do designs or would want to just stick to drawing from existing references at the moment but i hope it doesn't hurt to ask anyway!!! thank you for your time TwT
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate
NOT WEIRD AT ALLLLLL ough that's like one of my fave things to do i would be super happy to doodle a creature for u. :3
@Hocotate
NOT WEIRD AT ALLLLLL ough that's like one of my fave things to do i would be super happy to doodle a creature for u. :3
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
YAY sounds good!! :'3 i realized i forgot to clarify i also meant canon character from media rather than existing (original) character if that's still okay with you kdfjgfdkm
before i get the information together i was wondering if any of the gen 1s in this tab would interest you as (partial) payment? :3 again no worries if not, i can certainly pay in currency/other wl items!!
YAY sounds good!! :'3 i realized i forgot to clarify i also meant canon character from media rather than existing (original) character if that's still okay with you kdfjgfdkm
before i get the information together i was wondering if any of the gen 1s in this tab would interest you as (partial) payment? :3 again no worries if not, i can certainly pay in currency/other wl items!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate YEAH i'm totally okay doing that!! :3c im excited!!!
i thiiiink this time around i'd prefer currency/items :D amuletum is gorgeous but i don't know what i'd do with him... i am tempted, alas... u__u
@Hocotate YEAH i'm totally okay doing that!! :3c im excited!!!
i thiiiink this time around i'd prefer currency/items :D amuletum is gorgeous but i don't know what i'd do with him... i am tempted, alas... u__u
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@493 omgggg i love them!! thank you so so much ! <3
@493 omgggg i love them!! thank you so so much ! <3
unknown.png
@Fallenleaf27 i love these two forever and always... your designs are always so so fun to draw TuT [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/738690955808604221/1166753656998199317/double_tap.png[/img]
@Fallenleaf27

i love these two forever and always... your designs are always so so fun to draw TuT
double_tap.png
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@493 WAHH THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOU.. i love your art style so much
@493 WAHH THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOU.. i love your art style so much
Payment method: mixed!
Character name/Reference: This lady! I was hoping for a Gjinka of her if possible! I Can provide all her details in PM!! She’s an adult lady hdjc im just waiting for her to grow up to give her clothing to kinda match her.
Coloured or uncoloured: coloured!
(Optional) Tip amount: 15g
Grand total: 125g + 125kt and that 15g is 250,015 together but if I’m allowed to add in an egg and those go for 230g in the store it could be 480,015 if eggs are allowed! I can offer one! Me offering so much because I’m so hyped about getting her done with a ref and maybe little silly doodles! I May return to get her brother done :]!!
Payment method: mixed!
Character name/Reference: This lady! I was hoping for a Gjinka of her if possible! I Can provide all her details in PM!! She’s an adult lady hdjc im just waiting for her to grow up to give her clothing to kinda match her.
Coloured or uncoloured: coloured!
(Optional) Tip amount: 15g
Grand total: 125g + 125kt and that 15g is 250,015 together but if I’m allowed to add in an egg and those go for 230g in the store it could be 480,015 if eggs are allowed! I can offer one! Me offering so much because I’m so hyped about getting her done with a ref and maybe little silly doodles! I May return to get her brother done :]!!
@Mayzel monster ice cream... oh she has a lovely name, i love her!! <3
i can accept that offer with the egg!!! ^__^ feel free to pm me on the details! im glad you're so hyped hehe. QwQ
@Mayzel monster ice cream... oh she has a lovely name, i love her!! <3
i can accept that offer with the egg!!! ^__^ feel free to pm me on the details! im glad you're so hyped hehe. QwQ
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
@OneSpookyBoi hi, oh my goodness, i am so sorry for the delay!! u__u i've had some rather serious health issues, worse than usual for me and i've not been satisfied with my work since it happened but long story short i'm doing a lot better now and back in the grove!! thank u for being patient, here is ur doodle, i hope you like it, such a neat design!! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/zNkWoch.png[/img] [rule] a little too shy to ping right now orz but i will have the remaining orders in my queue done today/tomorrow ish. i am also open again if anyone else sees this thread, but i do have some bigger pieces i'm working on so i will be a bit slower than usual with doodles. :,) on that grind.
@OneSpookyBoi

hi, oh my goodness, i am so sorry for the delay!! u__u i've had some rather serious health issues, worse than usual for me and i've not been satisfied with my work since it happened but long story short i'm doing a lot better now and back in the grove!! thank u for being patient, here is ur doodle, i hope you like it, such a neat design!! :D
zNkWoch.png
a little too shy to ping right now orz but i will have the remaining orders in my queue done today/tomorrow ish. i am also open again if anyone else sees this thread, but i do have some bigger pieces i'm working on so i will be a bit slower than usual with doodles. :,) on that grind.
yyQU57P.png ____
calico/seer
(s)he/xe/it

K2X2sSR.gif
________
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9