Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] You have Sprites? I have Art!
1 2 3
[center]Hiya! I am in pursuit of a full sprite collection, so here I am, offering some art in exchange![/center] [center][b]How This Works[/b][/center] [center]What I offer in terms of art will be based off of my regular commission prices and the current AH prices for the Sprite. CR with Sprite must be sent first as proof of ownership. I will not accept it until the art is completed and sent. Please allow some time for art to be completed. I am usually quick, but life can get in the way. Feel free to poke me about status of comms after about a week. I will only accept two slots at a time to reduce wait time and work load, so join the pinglist if you wanna know when Im open! If the sprite in question doesn't quite match the price for a particular commission type, I will consider mixed offers of Gems, rare items, rare/valuable dergs, etc. [b]Please clarify which sprite you are offering, what kind of commission type, and references for your commission.[/b][/center] [center][b]I already have[/b][/center] [center][item=Nature Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][/center] [center][b]I am seeking[/b][/center] [center][item=Ice Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][/center] [center][b]Requires Discussion[/b][/center] [center][item=Light Sprite][/center] [center]Due to the rarity of Light Sprites, and their general high price, I may need quite a bit of extra time to fulfill the art for one. I also may not be ready to accept the order for one right away. The maximum number of pieces I would do for a Light Sprite is 5 full renders. This can take up to several months to complete![/center] [center][b]Slots[/b][/center] [center]1. Mercenary (reservation) 2. Emma ([s]Ref sheet +[/s] cel shaded with background)[/center] [center][pinglist=27212][/center] [center]Examples of my art [img]https://i.imgur.com/18GjAJu.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JoD4CkY.jpeg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3A85LRz.jpeg[/img] My commission prices are as follows. $1 = 100G = 100000T Reference Sheet (x2 Full bodies cel shaded) - $200 Full Body Cel Shaded - $175 Full Body Rough Sketch - $100 Chibi - $45[/center]
Hiya! I am in pursuit of a full sprite collection, so here I am, offering some art in exchange!
How This Works
What I offer in terms of art will be based off of my regular commission prices and the current AH prices for the Sprite.
CR with Sprite must be sent first as proof of ownership. I will not accept it until the art is completed and sent.
Please allow some time for art to be completed. I am usually quick, but life can get in the way. Feel free to poke me about status of comms after about a week.
I will only accept two slots at a time to reduce wait time and work load, so join the pinglist if you wanna know when Im open!
If the sprite in question doesn't quite match the price for a particular commission type, I will consider mixed offers of Gems, rare items, rare/valuable dergs, etc.

Please clarify which sprite you are offering, what kind of commission type, and references for your commission.

I already have
Nature Sprite Water Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite

I am seeking
Ice Sprite Arcane Sprite Earth Sprite Plague Sprite Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite
Requires Discussion
Light Sprite
Due to the rarity of Light Sprites, and their general high price, I may need quite a bit of extra time to fulfill the art for one. I also may not be ready to accept the order for one right away. The maximum number of pieces I would do for a Light Sprite is 5 full renders. This can take up to several months to complete!

Slots
1. Mercenary (reservation)
2. Emma (Ref sheet + cel shaded with background)

Examples of my art

18GjAJu.jpeg
JoD4CkY.jpeg
3A85LRz.jpeg

My commission prices are as follows.
$1 = 100G = 100000T

Reference Sheet (x2 Full bodies cel shaded) - $200

Full Body Cel Shaded - $175

Full Body Rough Sketch - $100

Chibi - $45
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
bomp
bomp
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
this thread may be old but... my desire for sprites has not changed
this thread may be old but... my desire for sprites has not changed
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
i remember commissioning you in the past (link to one of them), nice to see you around again! i'll be receiving an earth sprite sometime as commission payment so if you might still be looking for one down the line i would love to come by and offer it haha u_u but in the meantime good luck!
i remember commissioning you in the past (link to one of them), nice to see you around again! i'll be receiving an earth sprite sometime as commission payment so if you might still be looking for one down the line i would love to come by and offer it haha u_u but in the meantime good luck!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XXVeil Oh hey yeah I remember!!! Definitely let me know if you do~ :)
@XXVeil Oh hey yeah I remember!!! Definitely let me know if you do~ :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
Are you taking gem commissions as well right now, or are you only interested in trading for sprites?
Are you taking gem commissions as well right now, or are you only interested in trading for sprites?
[center]sneaks into here. I have sprites o.o [item=Arcane Sprite][item=Ice Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Nature Sprite][/center]
sneaks into here. I have sprites o.o

Arcane Sprite Ice Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Nature Sprite
@oceanics Not really, right now! I have a regular work schedule, and a non-FR commission queue, so I'm afraid it would be too much. The only FR/Gem commissions thread I have still is for surprise style gijinka designs, if you might be interested in that.

@Emma I am looking with my big ole eyes. I am very interested in the Arcane and Ice sprite! Please feel free to pick an assortment of any comm types you feel would account for both! Alternatively, here is a default selection:

Avg Ice Sprite in AH is 9000-12000G
Avg Arcane Sprite in AH is 20000-25000

So a ref sheet + fullbody cel shaded would cover both I believe!
@oceanics Not really, right now! I have a regular work schedule, and a non-FR commission queue, so I'm afraid it would be too much. The only FR/Gem commissions thread I have still is for surprise style gijinka designs, if you might be interested in that.

@Emma I am looking with my big ole eyes. I am very interested in the Arcane and Ice sprite! Please feel free to pick an assortment of any comm types you feel would account for both! Alternatively, here is a default selection:

Avg Ice Sprite in AH is 9000-12000G
Avg Arcane Sprite in AH is 20000-25000

So a ref sheet + fullbody cel shaded would cover both I believe!
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Pannathian so I'm very interested in your first piece example style as I'd love to humanoid one of my dragons what examples is that?
@Pannathian so I'm very interested in your first piece example style as I'd love to humanoid one of my dragons what examples is that?
@Emma That is a fullbody cel shade! And a ref sheet would include 2 poses of that plus a headshot, with the option to have the sheet without shading for better color picking :)
@Emma That is a fullbody cel shade! And a ref sheet would include 2 poses of that plus a headshot, with the option to have the sheet without shading for better color picking :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
1 2 3