Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92
Yussss
Yussss
shadowbinder_500con_by_sinistereternity-d75s5r4.png
Aw I love their little bald heads so much! The genes are spectacular too [emoji=fae star size=1]
Aw I love their little bald heads so much! The genes are spectacular too
@TheMurderOfCrows @Glaslianth i'm a little confused by your replies? to restate my original comment, i don't have any issue with the dusthide using a particular oral tradition that has led to different versions of events - as you both pointed out, that is an entirely reasonable thing to happen. what i was commenting on was the wording in the article that implied inaccuracies were an inherent part of ANY oral history, which isn't true. that's all! and i am really pleased to see that has been changed in the article. they havent removed the inaccuracies/variations in histories, just clarified that those characteristics are a specifically dusthide thing because of their personalities & approach to life :) which is perfect imo!
@TheMurderOfCrows @Glaslianth i'm a little confused by your replies? to restate my original comment, i don't have any issue with the dusthide using a particular oral tradition that has led to different versions of events - as you both pointed out, that is an entirely reasonable thing to happen. what i was commenting on was the wording in the article that implied inaccuracies were an inherent part of ANY oral history, which isn't true. that's all! and i am really pleased to see that has been changed in the article. they havent removed the inaccuracies/variations in histories, just clarified that those characteristics are a specifically dusthide thing because of their personalities & approach to life :) which is perfect imo!
I LOVE U DUSTHIDES!!! im so sappy right now but i love you and your bald head and everything about you. i love your genes and especially your tertiaries with spores and veil but blossom and angler and batty (i'm so glad you guys used batty again, i wasn't the biggest fan on auraboas but i really love how it's used on these guys)!! theres so much to love and while i miss certain genes/expected them, they can always come in a gene expansion like myrid/boulder did to other dragons and even like a bigger one like the undertide one!! i love you flight rising so much and i'm so happy the staff are still working on this. i get so excited to see new things coming, even if it's not something i'll end up particularly caring about!! i love you updating website and i love you staff dedication and i love you community who even with their ups and downs do still care for the site. i love love and peace and friendship this site can foster and i hope with the future releases of the rest of the 11 flight ancients and more expansions and everything that it continues this way. i love this site so much and i hope it goes on for another decade or two. this site no matter all it's ups and downs and smooth and bump roads and for all the things i cheer for or even disagree with, i'm so grateful to have seen this site and join it and be apart of it and grow to love my dragosn and join in with the community and everything. no matter what i love what this site has done for me and what it does for people and even if there are issues that come up with writing or genes or whatever, i believe that people grow and the staff grows and they do their best and their not a mega coporation and that with people that have little, big, or even just i hate everything issues will still have things they enjoy and can focus on and can grow to love or even be okay with changes. not saying things shouldn't be pointed out but i just think peace and love and joy and whimsy. this site even if i have personal gripes with certain small things has ultimately been such a wonderful experience and i'm so happy to still be on it and to still be playing and to love life and dragons and i think im crying peace and love [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=fae happy size=1]
I LOVE U DUSTHIDES!!! im so sappy right now but i love you and your bald head and everything about you. i love your genes and especially your tertiaries with spores and veil but blossom and angler and batty (i'm so glad you guys used batty again, i wasn't the biggest fan on auraboas but i really love how it's used on these guys)!! theres so much to love and while i miss certain genes/expected them, they can always come in a gene expansion like myrid/boulder did to other dragons and even like a bigger one like the undertide one!!

i love you flight rising so much and i'm so happy the staff are still working on this. i get so excited to see new things coming, even if it's not something i'll end up particularly caring about!! i love you updating website and i love you staff dedication and i love you community who even with their ups and downs do still care for the site. i love love and peace and friendship this site can foster and i hope with the future releases of the rest of the 11 flight ancients and more expansions and everything that it continues this way. i love this site so much and i hope it goes on for another decade or two. this site no matter all it's ups and downs and smooth and bump roads and for all the things i cheer for or even disagree with, i'm so grateful to have seen this site and join it and be apart of it and grow to love my dragosn and join in with the community and everything.

no matter what i love what this site has done for me and what it does for people and even if there are issues that come up with writing or genes or whatever, i believe that people grow and the staff grows and they do their best and their not a mega coporation and that with people that have little, big, or even just i hate everything issues will still have things they enjoy and can focus on and can grow to love or even be okay with changes. not saying things shouldn't be pointed out but i just think peace and love and joy and whimsy. this site even if i have personal gripes with certain small things has ultimately been such a wonderful experience and i'm so happy to still be on it and to still be playing and to love life and dragons and i think im crying

peace and love
Thunderback Slink holding a banner saying any pronouns, autism and adhd, and flight rising time + 3. Artist is dusthide #677935
I love these T.T but because I’ve been having health issues the past few days, I missed out on the gifted egg :,) I’ll get one eventually
I love these T.T but because I’ve been having health issues the past few days, I missed out on the gifted egg :,) I’ll get one eventually
They SO cute, but I feel they need something on there head.... they look kinda bald lol.
They SO cute, but I feel they need something on there head.... they look kinda bald lol.
i have a pourple [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94534122][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945342/94534122_350.png[/img][/url] they're tails are HUGE!
i have a pourple
94534122_350.png
they're tails are HUGE!
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
[quote name="Dingo123" date="2024-04-25 10:57:48" ] They SO cute, but I feel they need something on there head.... they look kinda bald lol. [/quote] I agree lol
Dingo123 wrote on 2024-04-25 10:57:48:
I agree lol
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
Awww! [emoji=dusthide love size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94490718][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944908/94490718_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94490717][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/944908/94490717_350.png[/img][/url]

Awww!

94490718_350.png

94490717_350.png
If I'm being honest here, I didn't like the Dusthides at first release. Not one bit, but I'm never one to say it, until I am.. Given, I've explored other community members' scries, and gave it a go myself and I have to say! [b]I'm a fan[/b] and have burnt a small hole in me pocket to add two new hatchery pairs to my little garden colleciton, and to feed my new, [s]expensive[/s] hunger for Harl/jests! BEHOLD: [center]*New* Strike and Coil in Honeydew with *New* Spores in Blush [img]https://i.imgur.com/SdPOMGy.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=102&bodygene=205&breed=25&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=295&winggene=205&wings=102&auth=99ba0cb67d50469830d2597d7da9ec347691dee5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]and[/b] XXX Cream Harl/Jest/Spores. [img]https://i.imgur.com/91soQSI.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=298&breed=25&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=295&winggene=299&wings=163&auth=23066814a3a1ac66ac56247227d34fdb6ab73a23&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Not every breed is for everyone, and not every gene on ever breed is for everyone. But, don't count anything out until you've given it a proper vetting. Great life quote there, if you're looking for one XD
If I'm being honest here, I didn't like the Dusthides at first release. Not one bit, but I'm never one to say it, until I am.. Given, I've explored other community members' scries, and gave it a go myself and I have to say! I'm a fan and have burnt a small hole in me pocket to add two new hatchery pairs to my little garden colleciton, and to feed my new, expensive hunger for Harl/jests! BEHOLD:
*New* Strike and Coil in Honeydew with *New* Spores in Blush

SdPOMGy.png
dragon?age=0&body=102&bodygene=205&breed=25&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=295&winggene=205&wings=102&auth=99ba0cb67d50469830d2597d7da9ec347691dee5&dummyext=prev.png

and XXX Cream Harl/Jest/Spores.

91soQSI.png
dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=298&breed=25&element=1&eyetype=4&gender=0&tert=163&tertgene=295&winggene=299&wings=163&auth=23066814a3a1ac66ac56247227d34fdb6ab73a23&dummyext=prev.png

Not every breed is for everyone, and not every gene on ever breed is for everyone. But, don't count anything out until you've given it a proper vetting. Great life quote there, if you're looking for one XD
__Hatchery
rkiaPl1.gif
mlr1H8z.png mbKwr2f.png dsiNAWk.png
1 2 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92