Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Upcoming games you look most forward to?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Can't wait for whatever they're doing for the next Witcher game :D
Can't wait for whatever they're doing for the next Witcher game :D
1NvphvS.png. plHJimS.png
7vhtsnW.png. 3I473vH.png
FlMK7kZ.png

[current avatar: veilspun dragon Tengwar]
[still a FR newbie, apologies for any incompetence]
really excited for Another Crab's Treasure by Aggro Crab. I was a massive fan of their first game Going Under so I've been super excited for their second game
really excited for Another Crab's Treasure by Aggro Crab. I was a massive fan of their first game Going Under so I've been super excited for their second game
3delmj.png
ANTONBLAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks so fun dude i've been following development for a good while now and it looks really good ouu. also Great God Grove from limbolane too !! been following development as well for that one- and a whole load of games on my wishlist too but those two are the main ones im looking forward to ^_^
ANTONBLAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looks so fun dude i've been following development for a good while now and it looks really good ouu. also Great God Grove from limbolane too !! been following development as well for that one- and a whole load of games on my wishlist too but those two are the main ones im looking forward to ^_^
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
Legends Z-A! a bit bummed they're skipping unova for now but Kalos holds a equality important place in my heart bc even though white 2 was my first pokemon game, X and Y (Y specifically bc I lost X for a year or so) were the First Pokemon games I actually beat

Also zoochosis! It's a really cool looking body horror based horror game! I wouldn't play it bc it's coming to steam and I don't have a PC but I'm very excited to watch others play it!

Also also, spyro 4! Apparently it's starting development now! I KNEW we'd get good news on year of the dragon!
Legends Z-A! a bit bummed they're skipping unova for now but Kalos holds a equality important place in my heart bc even though white 2 was my first pokemon game, X and Y (Y specifically bc I lost X for a year or so) were the First Pokemon games I actually beat

Also zoochosis! It's a really cool looking body horror based horror game! I wouldn't play it bc it's coming to steam and I don't have a PC but I'm very excited to watch others play it!

Also also, spyro 4! Apparently it's starting development now! I KNEW we'd get good news on year of the dragon!
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
Path of Titans, Pokemon Legends Z-A and the Monster Hunter Stories remaster
Path of Titans, Pokemon Legends Z-A and the Monster Hunter Stories remaster
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
im SOOOOO excited for legends Z-A and billie bust up!!!! ive been waiting for billie bust up ever since their original trailer came out and im so excited for it!!!
im SOOOOO excited for legends Z-A and billie bust up!!!! ive been waiting for billie bust up ever since their original trailer came out and im so excited for it!!!
probably pokemon legends z-a; i had no idea they'd ever finish the kanto series, and since it's actually taking its time i'm super hopeful that it'll like. actually be Good! Huzzah!
probably pokemon legends z-a; i had no idea they'd ever finish the kanto series, and since it's actually taking its time i'm super hopeful that it'll like. actually be Good! Huzzah!
VMUWU /// NEW FR PLAYER
FR TIME + 15 /// LONG LIVE THE ARCANIST!
HEAR! THE SIREN SONG CALL OF DEATH!

kCHWEjf.png He/It (Agender flag)
also pokemon legends z-a... it's gonna be so good, i know it

also little kitty big city!!! we got a release date and i'm so excited it's so cute!! may 9th :)

Also hades 2. the new designs we saw... my GOD. Literally.

edit: also ffxiv dawntrail but i think that may be a given
also pokemon legends z-a... it's gonna be so good, i know it

also little kitty big city!!! we got a release date and i'm so excited it's so cute!! may 9th :)

Also hades 2. the new designs we saw... my GOD. Literally.

edit: also ffxiv dawntrail but i think that may be a given
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Legends Z-A, FINALLY Zygarde gets a Kalos game. Also the new Fantasy Life and Aethermancer, the last being in a closed alpha now.
Legends Z-A, FINALLY Zygarde gets a Kalos game. Also the new Fantasy Life and Aethermancer, the last being in a closed alpha now.
p1Pjh8S.png

p110et9.gif By Sesshin

[img][/img]
[quote name="Dragonqueen1215" date="2024-04-22 08:31:25" ] Legends Z-A! a bit bummed they're skipping unova for now but Kalos holds a equality important place in my heart bc even though white 2 was my first pokemon game, X and Y (Y specifically bc I lost X for a year or so) were the First Pokemon games I actually beat Also zoochosis! It's a really cool looking body horror based horror game! I wouldn't play it bc it's coming to steam and I don't have a PC but I'm very excited to watch others play it! Also also, spyro 4! Apparently it's starting development now! I KNEW we'd get good news on year of the dragon! [/quote] yes to all of these! especially Z-A,, also not sure if it came out yet but the paper mario ttyd remaster?? literally my favorite mario game of all time and i'm so glad to see people loved it just as much as i did growing up :,)
Dragonqueen1215 wrote on 2024-04-22 08:31:25:

yes to all of these! especially Z-A,,

also not sure if it came out yet but the paper mario ttyd remaster?? literally my favorite mario game of all time and i'm so glad to see people loved it just as much as i did growing up :,)
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7