Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rich Players: Why do you save up so much
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@tendertundra @natron I kick myself every day for buying them cheapest first.
@tendertundra @natron I kick myself every day for buying them cheapest first.
@Wildthyme Hey I do the same XD Tbf though I do like some of the cheap ones. Idk why smirch is used for fodder so ften from what ive heard, its a nice gene when colored right
@Wildthyme Hey I do the same XD Tbf though I do like some of the cheap ones. Idk why smirch is used for fodder so ften from what ive heard, its a nice gene when colored right
They/Them
Fluffy Dragon Enjoyer

Horizon's Kin and Opica Lore Thread
Subspecies Project/Wishlist
@Sciatica Also w o w I just cleared a very hard board in under a minute for the very first time. What are your secrets magic man for this has never happened before-
@Sciatica Also w o w I just cleared a very hard board in under a minute for the very first time. What are your secrets magic man for this has never happened before-
They/Them
Fluffy Dragon Enjoyer

I meant the sprites! I did it that way because actually owning one made it easier to save for the next, but none of the other ones have increased on the level the Light sprite has.

But I mean to have it by June. IDK what I'll do with myself then.
I meant the sprites! I did it that way because actually owning one made it easier to save for the next, but none of the other ones have increased on the level the Light sprite has.

But I mean to have it by June. IDK what I'll do with myself then.
@Wildthyme Im sure youll get it by then and find something to do, there never seems to be something to not do on this site and likely irl too
@Wildthyme Im sure youll get it by then and find something to do, there never seems to be something to not do on this site and likely irl too
They/Them
Fluffy Dragon Enjoyer

luckily there will always be new familiars.

and maybe I could try for a Bone Fiend.
luckily there will always be new familiars.

and maybe I could try for a Bone Fiend.
i dont think i'm rich persay (most of my money is wrapped up in dom efforts or skin approval at any given point in time), but i do try amassing funds so i can toss in large dom shop orders and finish up a handful of gene projects at once. daily g&g, breeding my own fodder to level, and a little bit of coli here and there goes a long way over time. tho they're good money to sell on the AH, i like tossing folks chests as tips whenever they do an otherwise free service for me. likewise, long term business folks get treats as thanks. it's nice to gift folks things when i'm able. [emoji=cat 2 size=1]
i dont think i'm rich persay (most of my money is wrapped up in dom efforts or skin approval at any given point in time), but i do try amassing funds so i can toss in large dom shop orders and finish up a handful of gene projects at once. daily g&g, breeding my own fodder to level, and a little bit of coli here and there goes a long way over time.

tho they're good money to sell on the AH, i like tossing folks chests as tips whenever they do an otherwise free service for me. likewise, long term business folks get treats as thanks. it's nice to gift folks things when i'm able.
nzqnkq.png
@GODHEX How generous this community is do be a blessing in general. Newcomers can gather dragons quickly, some just give you a wishlist item, others are ready to help unlock slots etc. Its amazing honestly, I hope to eventually give back to that too.
@GODHEX How generous this community is do be a blessing in general. Newcomers can gather dragons quickly, some just give you a wishlist item, others are ready to help unlock slots etc. Its amazing honestly, I hope to eventually give back to that too.
They/Them
Fluffy Dragon Enjoyer

daily g&g, coli, and not that much that i'm interested in splurging on in the first place which makes it easier to save.
daily g&g, coli, and not that much that i'm interested in splurging on in the first place which makes it easier to save.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Kuroikump Fair enough, some just arent splurgers
@Kuroikump Fair enough, some just arent splurgers
They/Them
Fluffy Dragon Enjoyer

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10