Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2
@Koisticks

I am super interested in Canvas. I collect her hatchdate and she's Wind to boot.

I paid an average of 3kg for dergs like her two years ago in 2022 (it was via PM/Private Auction/CR but I'd be happy to provide screenshots).

However I'd be happy to offer 4kg for her because I haven't been able to find any Windy G1s with her hatchdate for sale. ^.^

I can also toss in this high 7-digit Imp boy that's been sitting in my lair for ages if you happen to like him. He's not a G2 or anything but somebody obviously liked Bill Nye the Science Guy. XD
@Koisticks

I am super interested in Canvas. I collect her hatchdate and she's Wind to boot.

I paid an average of 3kg for dergs like her two years ago in 2022 (it was via PM/Private Auction/CR but I'd be happy to provide screenshots).

However I'd be happy to offer 4kg for her because I haven't been able to find any Windy G1s with her hatchdate for sale. ^.^

I can also toss in this high 7-digit Imp boy that's been sitting in my lair for ages if you happen to like him. He's not a G2 or anything but somebody obviously liked Bill Nye the Science Guy. XD
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz Actually I think 4KG will be good! I've been sorely needing the gems to spruce up my own oldies.

Bill is super charming but not quite what I collect
@Twizz Actually I think 4KG will be good! I've been sorely needing the gems to spruce up my own oldies.

Bill is super charming but not quite what I collect
LzG5Smh.png
1 2