Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another Returning Player!
I was browsing through some nostalgic websites before I stumbled upon this little thing, and went; 'Why the hell not? Let's try it out again!'

Glad to see Flight Rising is still just like I remembered it when I last played it in 2019. (The fact that 2019 was FIVE years ago sent me back to the retirement home! L.O.L!)

So, hello again, Flight Rising! It's wonderful to be back!

(Do people still place little Dragon Cave eggs on their bios or is that out of fashion?)
I was browsing through some nostalgic websites before I stumbled upon this little thing, and went; 'Why the hell not? Let's try it out again!'

Glad to see Flight Rising is still just like I remembered it when I last played it in 2019. (The fact that 2019 was FIVE years ago sent me back to the retirement home! L.O.L!)

So, hello again, Flight Rising! It's wonderful to be back!

(Do people still place little Dragon Cave eggs on their bios or is that out of fashion?)
1vAtYxM.png
HdmxfuE.png
LzpEebF.png
Za35UMn.png
5xsrc8Y.png
HZHlG.gifTydQk.gifBrkvf.gif
@kennken

Welcome back! Five years is massive - that's around the time I truly started to play. If you want to look at the updates in a chronological order, there's a guide for that.

I believe people do put Dragon Cave eggs on bios to this day, but I feel like not as much as before.
@kennken

Welcome back! Five years is massive - that's around the time I truly started to play. If you want to look at the updates in a chronological order, there's a guide for that.

I believe people do put Dragon Cave eggs on bios to this day, but I feel like not as much as before.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
hey there! welcome back and hope you enjoy it and stick around!

Here's a good guide that was super helpful for me in just newbie tips and tricks to get the ball rolling!

I recently found out about DC and now always have an egg/baby in my sig. (:
hey there! welcome back and hope you enjoy it and stick around!

Here's a good guide that was super helpful for me in just newbie tips and tricks to get the ball rolling!

I recently found out about DC and now always have an egg/baby in my sig. (:
Yandet-rowan.gif
she/they
ping me!
1fiscod.png
(click me!)