Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Various older UMAs
or

yes i remade the thread because it was 10 months old, i have still made no progress with these accents so i am hoping for better luck maybe.

im subscribed

i've reached out or added myself to reprint list to these as well but there's no guarantee i'll actually obtain them after asking. doesn't hurt to be actively searching for them either.

or

yes i remade the thread because it was 10 months old, i have still made no progress with these accents so i am hoping for better luck maybe.

im subscribed

i've reached out or added myself to reprint list to these as well but there's no guarantee i'll actually obtain them after asking. doesn't hurt to be actively searching for them either.

sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Out of curiosity, how much are you asking for Illuminated Atlas F?
Out of curiosity, how much are you asking for Illuminated Atlas F?
KVbkgOZ.png
@bulrush Omg sorry I am blind and I didn't realize you were looking for these accents, I thought you were selling them! Sorry for the confusion!

On another note, since some of these accents are heavily retired (I know the artist of Harvest Breeze has been inactive since 2017), you may find more information about pricing by searching the Auction or Item sales forums. Sometimes, you can find someone else who sold that particular skin/accent and you can estimate price based on how much they sold it.

I wish you luck in your search!
@bulrush Omg sorry I am blind and I didn't realize you were looking for these accents, I thought you were selling them! Sorry for the confusion!

On another note, since some of these accents are heavily retired (I know the artist of Harvest Breeze has been inactive since 2017), you may find more information about pricing by searching the Auction or Item sales forums. Sometimes, you can find someone else who sold that particular skin/accent and you can estimate price based on how much they sold it.

I wish you luck in your search!
KVbkgOZ.png
I have a copy of that I'm not using, I am open to offers for it!
I have a copy of that I'm not using, I am open to offers for it!
I am also pretty clueless when it comes to older accents, so I'm sorry if this is too high a price- but would 1400g or 7 nocturne eggs (or a mix of both) be alright? That's about 100g per year since the skin was made in 2015!
I am also pretty clueless when it comes to older accents, so I'm sorry if this is too high a price- but would 1400g or 7 nocturne eggs (or a mix of both) be alright? That's about 100g per year since the skin was made in 2015!
Pure is absolutely fine! I am glad it's not too much, I'd much rather the accent go to someone who will love it than waste away in my hoard waiting for the perfect dragon to show up haha :')

I've set up a PA, but can do a CR instead if you'd prefer!
Pure is absolutely fine! I am glad it's not too much, I'd much rather the accent go to someone who will love it than waste away in my hoard waiting for the perfect dragon to show up haha :')

I've set up a PA, but can do a CR instead if you'd prefer!
I have a second copy of Accent: Regrown Vinekeeper that I would be willing to part with, if you are still looking for that one
I have a second copy of Accent: Regrown Vinekeeper that I would be willing to part with, if you are still looking for that one
emeOzA6.png
I believe that was what I paid so yes, that would be fine
I believe that was what I paid so yes, that would be fine
emeOzA6.png
[emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves