Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Line-breaking Dusthide tert: Anteater
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
support!!
support!!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.giftumblr_n4psrucUbT1s5kckyo1_r1_75sq.gif___________Sj5rDQi.png
Support!
I like the dusties I really do and already have a bunch planned but I am 100% a long snoot girl.
So alot of the recent ancients are just not quite hitting the spot for my dragon tastes in that regard BUT this gene is adorable and I would love to add big nosey to all my dust kiddos :3
Support!
I like the dusties I really do and already have a bunch planned but I am 100% a long snoot girl.
So alot of the recent ancients are just not quite hitting the spot for my dragon tastes in that regard BUT this gene is adorable and I would love to add big nosey to all my dust kiddos :3
INNIwp8.png
There's a thread for tert gene suggestions. I'd post it in there
There's a thread for tert gene suggestions. I'd post it in there
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry
Support!
Support!
[quote name="888" date="2024-04-20 18:27:05" ] incredibly based. the snout shape alone could single handedly obliterate the last 5 ancients off the face of the earth. do you have a fr tumblr/would you mind me posting about this suggestion on tumblr? I think everyone should look at it [/quote] @888 - I'm a bit shy about sharing things on tumblr, but thank you for asking anyway! I'm glad you like it so much! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] (and sorry if i double-pinged you OTL i messed something up making this post)
888 wrote on 2024-04-20 18:27:05:
incredibly based. the snout shape alone could single handedly obliterate the last 5 ancients off the face of the earth. do you have a fr tumblr/would you mind me posting about this suggestion on tumblr? I think everyone should look at it

@888 - I'm a bit shy about sharing things on tumblr, but thank you for asking anyway! I'm glad you like it so much!

(and sorry if i double-pinged you OTL i messed something up making this post)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Support, this is just so cute [emoji=dusthide love size=1]
Support, this is just so cute
OQwOmsS.png
_

she/her
straight
quoiromantic
A link to my skin shop.
A small egg with a galaxy pattern and white hearts on it. It links to the Wholesome Void Hatchery.
_

FR time +1
A link to my Instagram.
A link to my DeviantArt.
A link to my wishlist.
PX2gJ9f.png
Support. This is really cute I'd definitely love to see this as a gene option.
Support. This is really cute I'd definitely love to see this as a gene option.
I really like this idea! Full support!

I think it would be nice to have some other parts of the dragon be changed too with this gene, like maybe similar to points with some color around the limbs, and maybe some shaggy fur?
I really like this idea! Full support!

I think it would be nice to have some other parts of the dragon be changed too with this gene, like maybe similar to points with some color around the limbs, and maybe some shaggy fur?
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Full support!!! Yes!!
Full support!!! Yes!!
Support! they look so cute
Support! they look so cute
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7