Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Place to see Liked Dragons
1 2
@Aazhie I like this idea, I think it would make everyone happy!
@Aazhie I like this idea, I think it would make everyone happy!
A Bookmark feature? Sure! Many people would find that useful.

But I'd prefer to keep Likes as simple as they are now.
If the dragons I've given stars to were presented as a list of "favourite/bookmarked dragons", then I'd feel compelled to curate that list with only dragons I found particularly appealing/desirable and wanted to revisit.

The Likes system would therefore lose its value to me as a fun little "kudos" to give while visiting all kinds of unique, funny, pretty, well-dressed, interesting, etc. dragons, and I would have to take back Likes I've given in the past to curate the new list, which isn't fun at all.
A Bookmark feature? Sure! Many people would find that useful.

But I'd prefer to keep Likes as simple as they are now.
If the dragons I've given stars to were presented as a list of "favourite/bookmarked dragons", then I'd feel compelled to curate that list with only dragons I found particularly appealing/desirable and wanted to revisit.

The Likes system would therefore lose its value to me as a fun little "kudos" to give while visiting all kinds of unique, funny, pretty, well-dressed, interesting, etc. dragons, and I would have to take back Likes I've given in the past to curate the new list, which isn't fun at all.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Support, that would be lovely! A list with filters, if possible (by breed, age, male/female etc.). :D
Support, that would be lovely! A list with filters, if possible (by breed, age, male/female etc.). :D
1 2