Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 1143 1144
[center][i]You've been standing in front of a door for what's felt like.. at least two days at this point. Your patience having finally waned thin, you shrug and decide to simply try the door handle. It's unlocked. After taking a moment to silently curse yourself for having assumed it was locked this whole time, you step through the door. Within a moderately sized workroom you catch glimpses of a small blue Fae dragon flitting about, rummaging through chests and tossing out scrolls left and right.[/i] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76825055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/768251/76825055_350.png[/img][/url] "Oh gosh, oh gosh, where's my calendar-?? I could've sworn I had something to do today I just don't know what-" [i]The Fae darts right in front of you, about to fly off again before she notices that you're actually there. She slowly, sheepishly turns towards you, her tail swishing anxiously.[/i] "O-Oh!! Uhm- Hi..! You're- Aw beans, you're here for some kind of treasure, aren't you?? H-Hold on, just uh, sit tight, and I'll be right with you-!!" [i]She lunges downwards to scoop up some discarded scrolls, as well as a quill. Setting them down on a worktable she hurriedly scribbles something on each scroll- occasionally glancing back towards you to make sure you're not peeking- before laying the three scrolls out in front of you.[/i] "There you go!! Three possibilities of treasures untold that I absolutely didn't make up just now!!!! Just, uh, let me know which one you'd like-!" [b]+ Scroll 1 +[/b] On this scroll is a crudely drawn... uhm.... well it's uh... it's got legs!! You.. think.... and is that a tail? Or a.. nose? [b]= Scroll 2 =[/b] On this scroll, there's.. well you can see spikes! Those are certainly spikes! Or maybe.. bones, now that you think about it.... [b]* Scroll 3 *[/b] On this scroll, if you squint your eyes juuust right, you swear you can see.. feathers? Probably! Yes, let's go with feathers! Wait.. or are they leaves....?[/center]
You've been standing in front of a door for what's felt like.. at least two days at this point. Your patience having finally waned thin, you shrug and decide to simply try the door handle. It's unlocked. After taking a moment to silently curse yourself for having assumed it was locked this whole time, you step through the door.

Within a moderately sized workroom you catch glimpses of a small blue Fae dragon flitting about, rummaging through chests and tossing out scrolls left and right.

76825055_350.png

"Oh gosh, oh gosh, where's my calendar-?? I could've sworn I had something to do today I just don't know what-"

The Fae darts right in front of you, about to fly off again before she notices that you're actually there. She slowly, sheepishly turns towards you, her tail swishing anxiously.

"O-Oh!! Uhm- Hi..! You're- Aw beans, you're here for some kind of treasure, aren't you?? H-Hold on, just uh, sit tight, and I'll be right with you-!!"

She lunges downwards to scoop up some discarded scrolls, as well as a quill. Setting them down on a worktable she hurriedly scribbles something on each scroll- occasionally glancing back towards you to make sure you're not peeking- before laying the three scrolls out in front of you.

"There you go!! Three possibilities of treasures untold that I absolutely didn't make up just now!!!! Just, uh, let me know which one you'd like-!"

+ Scroll 1 +

On this scroll is a crudely drawn... uhm.... well it's uh... it's got legs!! You.. think.... and is that a tail? Or a.. nose?

= Scroll 2 =

On this scroll, there's.. well you can see spikes! Those are certainly spikes! Or maybe.. bones, now that you think about it....

* Scroll 3 *

On this scroll, if you squint your eyes juuust right, you swear you can see.. feathers? Probably! Yes, let's go with feathers! Wait.. or are they leaves....?
tzdYBHr.png
@CrashQuartz

Scroll two, please!
@CrashQuartz

Scroll two, please!
Say hi to Steelfang!90747674.png
@CrashQuartz scroll three, please!
@CrashQuartz scroll three, please!
pPZwzVW.png
@CrashQuartz scroll 1 please :D
@CrashQuartz scroll 1 please :D
mcpvFbQ.png
[center]"Right, right!! Let me just.. ah.... oh, here you go!!!! This.. this is a pretty good prize, yes??" [b]+ @tortillas +[/b] [item=Sorrowsnow Bulemoth] [item=Boggripe Bulemoth] [b]= @meowmeowtag =[/b] [item=Shardback Minmi] [item=Gold Dinosaur Armor] [b]* @lycoperdon *[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94530987][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/945310/94530987_350.png[/img][/url] [item= Lilyfowl] [item=Frogspawn Flyer][/center]
"Right, right!! Let me just.. ah.... oh, here you go!!!! This.. this is a pretty good prize, yes??"

+ @tortillas +

Sorrowsnow Bulemoth Boggripe Bulemoth

= @meowmeowtag =

Shardback Minmi Gold Dinosaur Armor

* @lycoperdon *

94530987_350.png
Lilyfowl Frogspawn Flyer
tzdYBHr.png
@lycoperdon reminder that since you got the dragon it is now your turn to post doors ^o^
@lycoperdon reminder that since you got the dragon it is now your turn to post doors ^o^
ee51efaea790d941bc80db2c6f536517314b73cf.png
@lycoperdon
Another reminder: It has been 12 days since the results were posted from the last round. It is your turn to post the options. If you are unable to host, please let us know so someone else can continue the game. Thanks.
@lycoperdon
Another reminder: It has been 12 days since the results were posted from the last round. It is your turn to post the options. If you are unable to host, please let us know so someone else can continue the game. Thanks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Apologies for the delay, I'll get that set up sometime today - didn't realize how long it'd been, I've been busy IRL
Apologies for the delay, I'll get that set up sometime today - didn't realize how long it'd been, I've been busy IRL
pPZwzVW.png
You've finally reached the end of a long, [i]long[/i], winding hallway. Plain doors on all sides - but now, at the end, you're looking at a few which look to be hiding something interesting behind them. Which will you open? [center][emoji=snowflake size=1][/center] [center][b]DOOR ONE.[/b][/center] The first door has the look of something you'd find in a medieval castle, heavy wood and rusted metal finishings. There's a pane of glass in the center of the door, but you can't see through - it's all frosted up, the sights behind the door obscured by intricate patterns of ice crystals. The whole thing radiates cold, like you're standing in front of a half-open deep freezer. [center][emoji=shockswitch blue size=1] [/center][center][b]DOOR TWO.[/b][/center] This door is sleek, arched, a modern architectural style in strange cobalt blue metal. It's cool to the touch, but the door seems inviting. You can hear a rustle behind it, though nothing else. [center][emoji=chameleon size=1] [/center][center][b]DOOR THREE.[/b][/center] It sounds as though there's quite a commotion behind this door. A crackling, bubbling sound like a pot about to overflow, mixed with thumping and flapping and the sounds of various animals - at least, you think they're probably animals, they all sound very odd. A strange, colorful substance is leaking from underneath.
You've finally reached the end of a long, long, winding hallway. Plain doors on all sides - but now, at the end, you're looking at a few which look to be hiding something interesting behind them. Which will you open?
DOOR ONE.
The first door has the look of something you'd find in a medieval castle, heavy wood and rusted metal finishings. There's a pane of glass in the center of the door, but you can't see through - it's all frosted up, the sights behind the door obscured by intricate patterns of ice crystals. The whole thing radiates cold, like you're standing in front of a half-open deep freezer.
DOOR TWO.
This door is sleek, arched, a modern architectural style in strange cobalt blue metal. It's cool to the touch, but the door seems inviting. You can hear a rustle behind it, though nothing else.
DOOR THREE.
It sounds as though there's quite a commotion behind this door. A crackling, bubbling sound like a pot about to overflow, mixed with thumping and flapping and the sounds of various animals - at least, you think they're probably animals, they all sound very odd. A strange, colorful substance is leaking from underneath.
pPZwzVW.png
@lycoperdon Door 1 please. [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@lycoperdon Door 1 please.
JuLj1bJ.gif
1 2 ... 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 ... 1143 1144