Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Fest/Gold [LF] Eggs + HibDen
Hi guys!
It's my birthday tomorrow and I haven't played in a while so I thought it'd be fun to hatch some eggs.

I have an Earth Egg but I'd be interested in others as well, just thought it'd be a fun way to get back into the game. All eggs welcome. I'm just curious what I can get.

Most wanted though:
Arcane Egg
Shadow Egg

I'm going to curl up in the coli for a while and wondered if anyone would be interested in trading sand dollars for an egg? Just let me know your price and I'll do my best, though I can do a mix of treasure/fest currency of course. I'll be leveling exalts so I'll have the cash too.

I'm also looking to make space in my lair so I'm doing my hibernal den trades, I'm looking for:
Crimson Emperor
7 Hardshells

These ones are the ones I'm struggling with for some reason at the moment!

I'll add to this if I need more/have done my egg trade as that's more important to me at the moment as it's for tomorrow.

152 x Sand dollars
1 x Ridgeback skin chest
200k gold

In coli grinding if I take a minute to respond

Hi guys!
It's my birthday tomorrow and I haven't played in a while so I thought it'd be fun to hatch some eggs.

I have an Earth Egg but I'd be interested in others as well, just thought it'd be a fun way to get back into the game. All eggs welcome. I'm just curious what I can get.

Most wanted though:
Arcane Egg
Shadow Egg

I'm going to curl up in the coli for a while and wondered if anyone would be interested in trading sand dollars for an egg? Just let me know your price and I'll do my best, though I can do a mix of treasure/fest currency of course. I'll be leveling exalts so I'll have the cash too.

I'm also looking to make space in my lair so I'm doing my hibernal den trades, I'm looking for:
Crimson Emperor
7 Hardshells

These ones are the ones I'm struggling with for some reason at the moment!

I'll add to this if I need more/have done my egg trade as that's more important to me at the moment as it's for tomorrow.

152 x Sand dollars
1 x Ridgeback skin chest
200k gold

In coli grinding if I take a minute to respond

Geoffsig.png
I have a water egg, but I’d prefer to trade it for just treasure
I have a water egg, but I’d prefer to trade it for just treasure
They/Them || Check out my Hatchery!
@Amity206

Oh OK, how much would you be looking for?
@Amity206

Oh OK, how much would you be looking for?
Geoffsig.png
275kt good? That’s around LAH price for treasure (a little below)
275kt good? That’s around LAH price for treasure (a little below)
They/Them || Check out my Hatchery!
@amity206

Hmm thanks but I think I'll wait and see if anyone needs any dollars!
@amity206

Hmm thanks but I think I'll wait and see if anyone needs any dollars!
Geoffsig.png
boop
boop
Geoffsig.png