Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Baldwin Recipe Book 4.0
1 2 3 4
@BRB 4.0 Updates

Another small update. This month really has been quiet on the Baldwin front, which is a bit nice :)
UPDATE: Orb & Weaver
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Copy over all the recipe tabs listed to your copy - Specialty

Hope your March was good! Spring is upon us!
@BRB 4.0 Updates

Another small update. This month really has been quiet on the Baldwin front, which is a bit nice :)
UPDATE: Orb & Weaver
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Hope your March was good! Spring is upon us!
RcXKtOe.pngXcNoWtQ.pngLikes For Algernon!
@BRB 4.0 Updates

I jinxed myself (aka I did not realize Mistral was the next day. Been doing other things so I wasn't paying much attention to the calendar!)
UPDATE: Mistral Jamboree
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Copy over all the recipe tabs listed to your copy - Event

Don't forget that you can brew a prismatic token during the events! I can't since I'm too low levelled.
@BRB 4.0 Updates

I jinxed myself (aka I did not realize Mistral was the next day. Been doing other things so I wasn't paying much attention to the calendar!)
UPDATE: Mistral Jamboree
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Don't forget that you can brew a prismatic token during the events! I can't since I'm too low levelled.
@BRB 4.0 Updates

Small update like always... end of Mistral Jamboree! Hope you guys got the recipes you wanted done with!
UPDATE: Mistral Jamboree End
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO (or don't ^^):

Happy Easter if you celebrate, and don't forget tomorrow is April Fools! (I do NOT know if there are recipes for April Fools... I'll see when I get up)
@BRB 4.0 Updates

Small update like always... end of Mistral Jamboree! Hope you guys got the recipes you wanted done with!
UPDATE: Mistral Jamboree End
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO (or don't ^^):

Happy Easter if you celebrate, and don't forget tomorrow is April Fools! (I do NOT know if there are recipes for April Fools... I'll see when I get up)
@BRB 4.0 Updates

I was going to do this yesterday, but my computer was refusing to connect to the internet X_X I do NOT know what made it decide to not work, and it was a whole ordeal only for it to decide it'd work today. go figure.
UPDATE: Dusthide Dragons
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
:
Make sure material and food numbers are correct, anything under Dragon Coral and Blue Racer may have changed on your ingredients tab

See you soon for Wavecrest Saturnalia!
@BRB 4.0 Updates

I was going to do this yesterday, but my computer was refusing to connect to the internet X_X I do NOT know what made it decide to not work, and it was a whole ordeal only for it to decide it'd work today. go figure.
UPDATE: Dusthide Dragons
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
:
Make sure material and food numbers are correct, anything under Dragon Coral and Blue Racer may have changed on your ingredients tab

See you soon for Wavecrest Saturnalia!
I am very very new to the guides and am trying to look at all the transmute recipes (I'm hoping that's a comprehensive list of what items break down into what components? I don't like Baldwin's, it confuses me lol) But have no clue how to open the thing to look at it lol please help xD
I am very very new to the guides and am trying to look at all the transmute recipes (I'm hoping that's a comprehensive list of what items break down into what components? I don't like Baldwin's, it confuses me lol) But have no clue how to open the thing to look at it lol please help xD
Just here to collect!
@MamaMayhem
Okay, are you able to get to the google sheet itself? You should be in view mode when you originally open it. Also, it does depend if you're on mobile or on computer (because I know mobile is laid out a little different than computer).
@MamaMayhem
Okay, are you able to get to the google sheet itself? You should be in view mode when you originally open it. Also, it does depend if you're on mobile or on computer (because I know mobile is laid out a little different than computer).
@DuxOfTheNight
I'm on pc so hopefully that will make it easier. I clicked on the like that takes you to the ping list and I copied both of the url's in the code but I'm not seeing anything else to click unless I'm just overlooking it (probably am)

I feel like I'm definitely making this harder for myself than it needs to be I am very sorry for being dumb lol
@DuxOfTheNight
I'm on pc so hopefully that will make it easier. I clicked on the like that takes you to the ping list and I copied both of the url's in the code but I'm not seeing anything else to click unless I'm just overlooking it (probably am)

I feel like I'm definitely making this harder for myself than it needs to be I am very sorry for being dumb lol
Just here to collect!
@MamaMayhem You definitely are making it harder lol, it's okay though ^^'

All you need to do is make a copy of this sheet
and edit the ingredients tab (along with setting your level on the first tab). Go to File -> Make a Copy.
@MamaMayhem You definitely are making it harder lol, it's okay though ^^'

All you need to do is make a copy of this sheet
and edit the ingredients tab (along with setting your level on the first tab). Go to File -> Make a Copy.
@DuxOfTheNight
Thank you! I think I've got it now lol I've got the spread sheet pulled up and copied so hopefully have it settled now!
@DuxOfTheNight
Thank you! I think I've got it now lol I've got the spread sheet pulled up and copied so hopefully have it settled now!
Just here to collect!
@BRB 4.0 Updates

And now Wavecrest is here! Told you I'd see you soon :), also <3 Water flight
UPDATE: Wavecrest Saturnalia
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Have a fun week! As always, let me know if something isn't right on the sheet.

@BRB 4.0 Updates

And now Wavecrest is here! Told you I'd see you soon :), also <3 Water flight
UPDATE: Wavecrest Saturnalia
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

Have a fun week! As always, let me know if something isn't right on the sheet.

1 2 3 4