Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Soli’s art shop! (On pause for catchup)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
oooh, very nice art style (apple)

Character: ziri or eli, whoever you prefer c:
Order style: digital halfbody
Skin yes/no? no
Payment type: mixed payment of 1 willowmane deerling, 1 standard of the windsinger, and 50kt
Reference/image of character (if available): ziri, eli. both of them have more references in their profiles, but if you need clarifications on certain details, lemme know!
oooh, very nice art style (apple)

Character: ziri or eli, whoever you prefer c:
Order style: digital halfbody
Skin yes/no? no
Payment type: mixed payment of 1 willowmane deerling, 1 standard of the windsinger, and 50kt
Reference/image of character (if available): ziri, eli. both of them have more references in their profiles, but if you need clarifications on certain details, lemme know!
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
Hi (apple)
You should charge more for your art. These minimum prices are still low for the digital pieces. And if you still have a slot open, could I order something for one of my wife's characters?
Hi (apple)
You should charge more for your art. These minimum prices are still low for the digital pieces. And if you still have a slot open, could I order something for one of my wife's characters?
1XqX8dF.png
@SnailMuffin I’ll add you to the list!

@Acguy Thank you for the advice, I’m still figuring out how having an art shop works lol. And ofc, feel free to send details whenever :)
@SnailMuffin I’ll add you to the list!

@Acguy Thank you for the advice, I’m still figuring out how having an art shop works lol. And ofc, feel free to send details whenever :)
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
wqnTQE2.png Tm63Ief.pngezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
Putting the art shop on temporary pause until I’m caught up on commissions!
Putting the art shop on temporary pause until I’m caught up on commissions!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
@talinatera here’s your boys! I had a ton of fun messing around with shading on Tavi’s which is partially why it took a while, also I had a busy past couple days. I hope you like them! [img]https://imgur.com/G1Da3lK.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/hZUFsIU.png[/img]
@talinatera here’s your boys! I had a ton of fun messing around with shading on Tavi’s which is partially why it took a while, also I had a busy past couple days. I hope you like them!

G1Da3lK.png
hZUFsIU.png
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
Oh my goodness I love them both so much oAo I'm so glad you had fun with the shading in Tavi X3 he looks amazing [emoji=imperial love size=1] Hope to be back when you open again ^.^
Oh my goodness I love them both so much oAo
I'm so glad you had fun with the shading in Tavi X3 he looks amazing
Hope to be back when you open again ^.^
oo1UMNh.gifLJJEIxX.gif
@Appleleaf here’s the sketch, I’m so sorry for it taking a while, I had a busy week :p [img]https://imgur.com/fcMZEBq.png[/img] Lmk if there’s anything you want changed or altered!
@Appleleaf here’s the sketch, I’m so sorry for it taking a while, I had a busy week :p
fcMZEBq.png
Lmk if there’s anything you want changed or altered!
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
That looks perfect! Going very good, I'm very happy to see how he turns out!
That looks perfect! Going very good, I'm very happy to see how he turns out!
MLIYmIh.png
@Appleleaf Here you go! Sorry for the wait, I hope it was worth the money :) I had a lot of fun with coloring, he’s a very beautiful oc :D [img]https://imgur.com/ibcsNay.png[/img]
@Appleleaf Here you go! Sorry for the wait, I hope it was worth the money :) I had a lot of fun with coloring, he’s a very beautiful oc :D
ibcsNay.png
Call me Soli!
She/her
I'm always subbed
Fr +0
1rAc41Y.gif Art Shop
Clan Directory
68031594.png
Oh my goodness, he looks amazing! Thank you so much, definitely worth the money lol
I'm glad you had fun with him!
Oh my goodness, he looks amazing! Thank you so much, definitely worth the money lol
I'm glad you had fun with him!
MLIYmIh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8