Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LF interest (1 skin example pending)
1 2
Its been.. 5? 6? years since ive done my last skin and I decided to give it a go again? I'm a returning player. My current only skin is this, as im getting the hang of it- im still looking for a certain style. it is getting accepted and i should be having a few copies in a week. I was considering doing a few recolors too with a few edits- [img]https://imgur.la/images/2024/04/18/dscscfd.png[/img] Ive always wanted to have skincent business up and running, so crossing fingers its gonna be good this time. Ive made a pinglist for if youd like to be notified on any news- if you have anything to say id like to know what you think! cheers. [pinglist=26734]
Its been.. 5? 6? years since ive done my last skin and I decided to give it a go again? I'm a returning player.

My current only skin is this, as im getting the hang of it- im still looking for a certain style. it is getting accepted and i should be having a few copies in a week. I was considering doing a few recolors too with a few edits-
dscscfd.png

Ive always wanted to have skincent business up and running, so crossing fingers its gonna be good this time. Ive made a pinglist for if youd like to be notified on any news- if you have anything to say id like to know what you think! cheers.

banner.png
bump
bump
banner.png
bump
bump
banner.png
bump
bump
banner.png
i subbed, but i also wanted to say that the skincent is beautiful! i cant wait to see other skincents you'll be designing in the future :D
i subbed, but i also wanted to say that the skincent is beautiful! i cant wait to see other skincents you'll be designing in the future :D
j3zsWMV.png
ooo this is gorgeous !! would definitely be interested in seeing a purple or silver/grey recolor !!!
ooo this is gorgeous !! would definitely be interested in seeing a purple or silver/grey recolor !!!
hihiii JZTAurm.pngHNrePE5.pngiwOM9O6.pngT0KNVWZ.pngyK2yfiw.pngMbe1yYW.png
EjGBJB6.png
8GlaCbq.pngOrwZglt.png
lqb6Y3W.pngZ2bPDJQ.png
1xDue47.pnggXNUypK.png
fieXavE.pngXs2FbyM.png
78pvs9O.pngyXne4AC.png
tTikle9.pngMLYYyPh.png
Pvn2CNp.png
filler
k13NqfY.png
filler
sFMScix.pngK3S42IV.png
EjGBJB6.png
@Azrail thank you!! <3 I have a few more ideas in mind already.
@Azrail thank you!! <3 I have a few more ideas in mind already.
banner.png
@dostoesquey thanks for letting me know! I’ll do a few after i get my first skin samples on this
@dostoesquey thanks for letting me know! I’ll do a few after i get my first skin samples on this
banner.png
bump
bump
banner.png
bump
bump
banner.png
1 2