Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Imancica's Rendered Art - FULL [USD/EUR]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@OnceInABlueMoon Thank you so much! I look forward to it <3
@OnceInABlueMoon Thank you so much! I look forward to it <3
AwxdvzJ.jpg
Announcement:

Commissions will be on PAUSE while I finish up the current 3, as well as take a week or two off to work on personal projects.

Until then, the waitlist is still open so you are free to submit requests to reserve slots, just keep in mind that you might wait a month or so before I can accept your commission :))
Announcement:

Commissions will be on PAUSE while I finish up the current 3, as well as take a week or two off to work on personal projects.

Until then, the waitlist is still open so you are free to submit requests to reserve slots, just keep in mind that you might wait a month or so before I can accept your commission :))
AwxdvzJ.jpg
Could I be added to your waitlist please? Your art is absolutely gorgeous!
Could I be added to your waitlist please? Your art is absolutely gorgeous!
PEnIA1u.png
@Elextra Absolutely, thank you for the interest!
You can submit your commission request through the link on my main post to fully reserve the slot <3 If you haven't decided what to order yet, let me know and I will instead ping you here once I open up again!
@Elextra Absolutely, thank you for the interest!
You can submit your commission request through the link on my main post to fully reserve the slot <3 If you haven't decided what to order yet, let me know and I will instead ping you here once I open up again!
AwxdvzJ.jpg
[center][size=4]Finished bust for @juga [emoji=heart size=1][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/z5kKC5E.jpg[/img][/center]
Finished bust for @juga

z5kKC5E.jpg
AwxdvzJ.jpg
Eid Mubarak [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Eid Mubarak
AwxdvzJ.jpg
[center][size=4]Finished half body illustration for @PlaqueDoc [emoji=heart size=1] Thank you![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xKyrPS2.jpeg[/img][/center]
Finished half body illustration for @PlaqueDoc Thank you!

xKyrPS2.jpeg
AwxdvzJ.jpg
[center][size=4]Newest personal piece and example of a half body illustration <3[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/yzUMh4y.jpg[/img][/center]
Newest personal piece and example of a half body illustration <3

yzUMh4y.jpg
AwxdvzJ.jpg
@Imancica Oh my god... my heart. That is so cute. I shall return. I'm not sure who I want a commission for in my lair but I feel like I need something done by you.
@Imancica Oh my god... my heart. That is so cute. I shall return. I'm not sure who I want a commission for in my lair but I feel like I need something done by you.
what a plot twist you were
, a v a t a r, s a l e s, w i s h l i s t, a r t
If you've never been a monster, you will never understand the strength necessary to command so much power, and be gentle.
ohOsFIP.png
    
@Sith thank you so much! I'll add you to my waitlist, let me know when you are ready to order <3
@Sith thank you so much! I'll add you to my waitlist, let me know when you are ready to order <3
AwxdvzJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7