Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 ... 3519 3520
What I Have

v General v

v Customs or highly limited v

v Very tentative v

What I Am Looking For

Also interested in:
Any unhatched eggs & wishlist things

Mostly looking to trade for wanted accents, but open to selling some of mine for pure, please PM for inquiries.

@Vulpen
What I Have

v General v

v Customs or highly limited v

v Very tentative v

What I Am Looking For

Also interested in:
Any unhatched eggs & wishlist things

Mostly looking to trade for wanted accents, but open to selling some of mine for pure, please PM for inquiries.

@Vulpen
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
@Citrusly
Ahhh i think I'll have to pass on trading for now, but thank you for the offer!
@Citrusly
Ahhh i think I'll have to pass on trading for now, but thank you for the offer!
ExmFc9Q.png
[quote name="Citrusly" date="2024-04-19 22:27:30" ] @Reignhart I'm interested in these skins! What do you value them at? [skin=54559][skin=46473] [/quote] @Citrusly Summer Fes Story is probably around 900g. Sour sinsenis would be a bit lower but I hesitate to trade it for something other than another Aurabora accent tbh. How about just trading Desert Wanderer and Summer Fes?
Citrusly wrote on 2024-04-19 22:27:30:
@Reignhart

I'm interested in these skins! What do you value them at?

@Citrusly Summer Fes Story is probably around 900g. Sour sinsenis would be a bit lower but I hesitate to trade it for something other than another Aurabora accent tbh. How about just trading Desert Wanderer and Summer Fes?
Sales Tab < Lots of dragons 5 years and older. Prices aren't fixed!
@Grune I have 'rejoice of sunken dream' if you're still looking for it!

@Lionsong I have the skin 'Blessed Waters' if you still need it :3
@Grune I have 'rejoice of sunken dream' if you're still looking for it!

@Lionsong I have the skin 'Blessed Waters' if you still need it :3
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistyB5HL.gif9hFqW.gifvEjfi.gifYitS7.gifScIUV.gifv2AbF.gifSEZrd.gifKPyEV.gifKqeHc.gifLEQKz.gif
@SnekOnALantern

*GASPS* How much for Blessed Waters? Or do you want a trade? (I still have: up for trade)
@SnekOnALantern

*GASPS* How much for Blessed Waters? Or do you want a trade? (I still have: up for trade)
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong Well! I got it for 2.3-4kg I believe, so around that amount, though I can go a bit lower! I would me more interested in gems, since I don't have dragons to fit those skins :>
@Lionsong Well! I got it for 2.3-4kg I believe, so around that amount, though I can go a bit lower! I would me more interested in gems, since I don't have dragons to fit those skins :>
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistyB5HL.gif9hFqW.gifvEjfi.gifYitS7.gifScIUV.gifv2AbF.gifSEZrd.gifKPyEV.gifKqeHc.gifLEQKz.gif
@SnekOnALantern

Would you be willing to take 2000g? I got to be a tad bit mindful for all the Wavecrest rejects I shall buying this week. OTL
@SnekOnALantern

Would you be willing to take 2000g? I got to be a tad bit mindful for all the Wavecrest rejects I shall buying this week. OTL
ctZUH5g.png
@Lionsong I would :D would you prefer a CR or PA?
(I will also be runnin' around for fest rejects lol)
@Lionsong I would :D would you prefer a CR or PA?
(I will also be runnin' around for fest rejects lol)
@SnekOnALantern Thank you! [emoji=heart size=1] Sending you a CR, and I shall see you in the battlefield of snagging WC rejects (there are so MANY good submissions this year.)
@SnekOnALantern

Thank you!

Sending you a CR, and I shall see you in the battlefield of snagging WC rejects (there are so MANY good submissions this year.)
ctZUH5g.png
@Reignhart

In that case, I'd be down for that trade! I'll set up a CR

--Because that Auraboa series is one of my most wanted, I'll add that I could trade any of these Auraboa skins or pay 1kg+ upfront. If you'd rather save it though, I totally get it
@Reignhart

In that case, I'd be down for that trade! I'll set up a CR

--Because that Auraboa series is one of my most wanted, I'll add that I could trade any of these Auraboa skins or pay 1kg+ upfront. If you'd rather save it though, I totally get it
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
1 2 ... 3504 3505 3506 3507 3508 ... 3519 3520