Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | stupid things you find funny
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
the phrase "quirked up"
the phrase "quirked up"
they/them | +2 FR time
I have pings disabled
kirby_metalero on tiktok
this entire tiktok page. i love kirby
kirby_metalero on tiktok
this entire tiktok page. i love kirby
the 'YEEEEEEHAW' default SFX, which was used in PvZ for the bungee zombie. i was reminded of it today when it randomly played at the end of fallout episode 4, and I burst out laughing (my mom and brother were extremely annoyed). i also find the tiktok page 'creamycanoli' very funny
the 'YEEEEEEHAW' default SFX, which was used in PvZ for the bungee zombie. i was reminded of it today when it randomly played at the end of fallout episode 4, and I burst out laughing (my mom and brother were extremely annoyed). i also find the tiktok page 'creamycanoli' very funny
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
I know this is not meant to be funny, but I can't stop myself from busting out laughing every time I see it

CW: Analog horror
I know this is not meant to be funny, but I can't stop myself from busting out laughing every time I see it

CW: Analog horror
@Buttonscales DUDEEEE I WATCHED THE FNAF VHS WITH MY FRIEND AND WHEN THIS CAME ON WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD (this has been an inside joke between us for like two years) ITS SO FUNNY [emoji=aberration laughing size=1] [emoji=aberration laughing size=1]
@Buttonscales DUDEEEE I WATCHED THE FNAF VHS WITH MY FRIEND AND WHEN THIS CAME ON WE WERE LAUGHING SO HARD (this has been an inside joke between us for like two years) ITS SO FUNNY
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
@schrod1ngerscat Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] My friends also like the FNaF vhs tapes or the Mandela Catalog, but I'm the only one who ever laughs at moments like "criminal criminal criminal" or "your new friend is somewhere inside your house"
@schrod1ngerscat Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! My friends also like the FNaF vhs tapes or the Mandela Catalog, but I'm the only one who ever laughs at moments like "criminal criminal criminal" or "your new friend is somewhere inside your house"
There's this video of Katya the Drag Queen fighting a clown (not actually fighting, just a skit ofc) and I love it so much lol. Also CHECK IT OUT I'M IN THE HOUSE LIKE CARPET- I kept laughing about it and now my siblings and I just randomly bring it up unprompted it's great [quote name="@Buttonscales" date="2024-04-20 09:27:25" ] @/schrod1ngerscat Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1] My friends also like the FNaF vhs tapes or the Mandela Catalog, but I'm the only one who ever laughs at moments like "criminal criminal criminal" or "your new friend is somewhere inside your house" [/quote] Not the biggest into Analog Horror but I giggle about it sometimes, too. I think I've just come to a point where I laugh at the most absurd things, especially things that are supposed to be "scary", but don't really come off like that to me for some reason??? CRIMINAL CRIMINAL CRIMINAL
There's this video of Katya the Drag Queen fighting a clown (not actually fighting, just a skit ofc) and I love it so much lol.

Also CHECK IT OUT I'M IN THE HOUSE LIKE CARPET-
I kept laughing about it and now my siblings and I just randomly bring it up unprompted it's great
@Buttonscales wrote on 2024-04-20 09:27:25:
@/schrod1ngerscat Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one! My friends also like the FNaF vhs tapes or the Mandela Catalog, but I'm the only one who ever laughs at moments like "criminal criminal criminal" or "your new friend is somewhere inside your house"

Not the biggest into Analog Horror but I giggle about it sometimes, too. I think I've just come to a point where I laugh at the most absurd things, especially things that are supposed to be "scary", but don't really come off like that to me for some reason???

CRIMINAL CRIMINAL CRIMINAL
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
[quote name="@ClaratheBlaziken" date="2024-04-20 19:09:30" ] Not the biggest into Analog Horror but I giggle about it sometimes, too. I think I've just come to a point where I laugh at the most absurd things, especially things that are supposed to be "scary", but don't really come off like that to me for some reason??? CRIMINAL CRIMINAL CRIMINAL [/quote] I think this must be the case for me as well. I've always had trouble taking horror seriously (as much as I may genuinely still enjoy it), and analog horror is no exception to this. Still entertaining, just maybe not in the intended way! Also, your signature banner is art
@ClaratheBlaziken wrote on 2024-04-20 19:09:30:
Not the biggest into Analog Horror but I giggle about it sometimes, too. I think I've just come to a point where I laugh at the most absurd things, especially things that are supposed to be "scary", but don't really come off like that to me for some reason???

CRIMINAL CRIMINAL CRIMINAL

I think this must be the case for me as well. I've always had trouble taking horror seriously (as much as I may genuinely still enjoy it), and analog horror is no exception to this. Still entertaining, just maybe not in the intended way!

Also, your signature banner is art
there are instagram fanpages of my band directors and people in both band AND choir are mass following them [emoji=skull size=1][emoji=skull size=1][emoji=skull size=1]
there are instagram fanpages of my band directors and people in both band AND choir are mass following them
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
me probably
me probably
UXZITgr.pnggC4M6ke.pngbYt72YT.pngY3tHz6g.pngmlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.pngrix3ppo.pngnoHmDvU.png
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216