Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters - 150kt/g per stack
1 2
@zombats
hi! i can melt a stack for you :D could i get my payment in treasure if possible?
@zombats
hi! i can melt a stack for you :D could i get my payment in treasure if possible?
@azthebisaster Definitely. I usually send the items one way and then do two way for payment and the transmutation mats that are being returned. Does that work for you?
@azthebisaster Definitely. I usually send the items one way and then do two way for payment and the transmutation mats that are being returned. Does that work for you?

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@zombats
sounds great!
@zombats
sounds great!
@zombats Hiya, I can melt a stack! Food, materials, trinkets, any one is okay, as long as they're not from the Mire. :D
@zombats Hiya, I can melt a stack! Food, materials, trinkets, any one is okay, as long as they're not from the Mire. :D
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon thank you, I'll send you a CR
@Steffon thank you, I'll send you a CR

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
bump~
bump~

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
qzYSQQU.png
1 2