Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 92
Please! I really want to put outfits on it why do we keep getting such cool designs but we can’t but anything on them ????
Please! I really want to put outfits on it why do we keep getting such cool designs but we can’t but anything on them ????
Love them!
Love them!
omg i LOVE them
they may be bald but still stunning!!!
the new genes are amazing too
omg i LOVE them
they may be bald but still stunning!!!
the new genes are amazing too
ayooo just figured out how to do this
i'll probably put something here,,, one day..
WHAT IN THE WORLD THEYRE SO CUTE HELP
WHAT IN THE WORLD THEYRE SO CUTE HELP
49075bcbc264446cc99c0c1768e1f886.jpg
I can't wait to get another breed we can dress up. I'm starting to feel that apparel items are going to waste with how many dragons we can't dress up now.
I can't wait to get another breed we can dress up. I'm starting to feel that apparel items are going to waste with how many dragons we can't dress up now.
beautfiul.. stnnunn.g.... mafgificent.... goerjous..... <33
beautfiul.. stnnunn.g.... mafgificent.... goerjous..... <33
@Freak996 I would expect it to be a few more years before that happens. Modern breeds take a lot of time considering both poses requires 3000+ pieces of apparel.
@Freak996 I would expect it to be a few more years before that happens. Modern breeds take a lot of time considering both poses requires 3000+ pieces of apparel.
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
I have to agree with some of the less enthusiastic comments. These guys are cute but they strike me as more of a modern breed than ancient? Aberrations, Undertides and Sandsurges are all very exciting and different but these little guys just feel... plain in comparison? I do have to give them props for the Pachy gene though, gives them that little more of a dinosaur vibe!
I have to agree with some of the less enthusiastic comments. These guys are cute but they strike me as more of a modern breed than ancient? Aberrations, Undertides and Sandsurges are all very exciting and different but these little guys just feel... plain in comparison? I do have to give them props for the Pachy gene though, gives them that little more of a dinosaur vibe!
tumblr_inline_njvizirmFq1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="MmmHowAboutNo" date="2024-04-17 10:44:19" ] Oh boy, I was super excited for them, from the teaser I had the hope they would be somewhat armadillo-like, but these are straight up the ugliest creatures I've ever seen lol They look like they didn't had time to form properly and were all born prematurely lol I hated it, the round noseless head, the "paw" that ends in a single claw, the huge tail that is completelly out of proportion, the terribly unflattering pose of the female and the crooked leg of the male... and don't even get me started on the hatchlings, they give me legit affliction to look at. And look, I LIKE ugly dragons, I'm a particular fan of nocturnes and I have some hideous color combos in my den... but really, I'm sorry to everyone who liked them, this is possibly the meanest comment I've ever made but also very legit. They should have been released on April's 1st, because they are so ugly and they look like so little effort was put in this design that it could only be a joke. Bad. [/quote] @MmmHowAboutNo i mean... if you were an earthy creature, wouldn't it be the point to have your head be blank or at least without any protruding elements that would make it harder to dig? wouldn't it make sense to have strong, single-clawed front legs to break into the stone easily? they make sense as they are, i don't understand where all the hate comes from lmao. the one thing i don't get is why they'd be given the Antlers gene, now [i]that[/i] is significantly useless to earthy dragons like that. they'd just get in the way 24/7 and also, how do you even roll into a ball with these attached to your head... but other than that, i simply disagree with you, i believe. there isn't very little effort put into this design, it's thought through in my opinion.
MmmHowAboutNo wrote on 2024-04-17 10:44:19:
Oh boy, I was super excited for them, from the teaser I had the hope they would be somewhat armadillo-like, but these are straight up the ugliest creatures I've ever seen lol

They look like they didn't had time to form properly and were all born prematurely lol I hated it, the round noseless head, the "paw" that ends in a single claw, the huge tail that is completelly out of proportion, the terribly unflattering pose of the female and the crooked leg of the male... and don't even get me started on the hatchlings, they give me legit affliction to look at.

And look, I LIKE ugly dragons, I'm a particular fan of nocturnes and I have some hideous color combos in my den... but really, I'm sorry to everyone who liked them, this is possibly the meanest comment I've ever made but also very legit.

They should have been released on April's 1st, because they are so ugly and they look like so little effort was put in this design that it could only be a joke. Bad.

@MmmHowAboutNo i mean... if you were an earthy creature, wouldn't it be the point to have your head be blank or at least without any protruding elements that would make it harder to dig? wouldn't it make sense to have strong, single-clawed front legs to break into the stone easily? they make sense as they are, i don't understand where all the hate comes from lmao.

the one thing i don't get is why they'd be given the Antlers gene, now that is significantly useless to earthy dragons like that. they'd just get in the way 24/7 and also, how do you even roll into a ball with these attached to your head... but other than that, i simply disagree with you, i believe. there isn't very little effort put into this design, it's thought through in my opinion.
Crow - 25 - they/it/he - local autistic corvid enthusiast
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2024-04-17 10:22:37" ] another earth right after obelisks? aight... [/quote] @LilLegendary eh, how so? there were more breeds released between Obelisks and Dusthides. for example Aethers, Auraboas...
LilLegendary wrote on 2024-04-17 10:22:37:
another earth right after obelisks? aight...

@LilLegendary eh, how so? there were more breeds released between Obelisks and Dusthides. for example Aethers, Auraboas...
Crow - 25 - they/it/he - local autistic corvid enthusiast
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 92