Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED/working] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23
ty! i'll try to get funds up before your sketch... for 1550g i will in debt as of now so i'm not sure if i can CR you fn...
ty! i'll try to get funds up before your sketch... for 1550g i will in debt as of now so i'm not sure if i can CR you fn...
a2s73h50.png
OHHH these are delightful, thank you so much (& i am super excited to color them!!)
i’d love a version with kian’s halos if it’s no trouble :0c
OHHH these are delightful, thank you so much (& i am super excited to color them!!)
i’d love a version with kian’s halos if it’s no trouble :0c
56144473_835ETCgRGY9fpIb.png
@XXVeil
forgot to ping woops

Could i get a chibi + permission to color please? :D
for her :

https://toyhou.se/26872852.konfettii

some stuff on her reference is hard to see, so if you open up her gallery to in-game pictures, i screenshotted a lot of helpful images ^^

TYSM!
@XXVeil
forgot to ping woops

Could i get a chibi + permission to color please? :D
for her :

https://toyhou.se/26872852.konfettii

some stuff on her reference is hard to see, so if you open up her gallery to in-game pictures, i screenshotted a lot of helpful images ^^

TYSM!
contrail-pixilart.png
@XXVeil aaa thank you so much !!!! i love it she looks so adorable :)
@XXVeil aaa thank you so much !!!! i love it she looks so adorable :)
@unit01
AHH sorry for the late reply!! i'd be happy to try drawing her, i might have to simplify some things but you could totally add in whatever might end up missing when you color it yourself!! thank you :3
@unit01
AHH sorry for the late reply!! i'd be happy to try drawing her, i might have to simplify some things but you could totally add in whatever might end up missing when you color it yourself!! thank you :3
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@XXVeil

yah totally! feel free to simplify anything, i don't mind :D tysm! will send payment now
@XXVeil

yah totally! feel free to simplify anything, i don't mind :D tysm! will send payment now
contrail-pixilart.png
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil
Ok 'cuz I need to to draw refs for the other character I wanted to comm you for-- unless you don't mind working with just waist-ups (seeing as they're literally just wearing dress pants and shoes)

Just this 1 for now: [x]
Just a sketch for 650g. (The one that's showing off their abs)

If you don't mind working with the waist/knee up [1][2][3][4]
For a total of 1300g for both. Just lmk
@XXVeil
Ok 'cuz I need to to draw refs for the other character I wanted to comm you for-- unless you don't mind working with just waist-ups (seeing as they're literally just wearing dress pants and shoes)

Just this 1 for now: [x]
Just a sketch for 650g. (The one that's showing off their abs)

If you don't mind working with the waist/knee up [1][2][3][4]
For a total of 1300g for both. Just lmk
No thoughts. Head empty.

Please ping me to get my attention.
@seim no worries, i could totally work from just the waist-up refs for the second character so i'd be happy to draw them both!! i'll get started asap, thank you[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@seim
no worries, i could totally work from just the waist-up refs for the second character so i'd be happy to draw them both!! i'll get started asap, thank you
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Awesome! I look forward to it
Awesome! I look forward to it
No thoughts. Head empty.

Please ping me to get my attention.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22 23