Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Festival items
Hello,

I'm returning after a long break, and I have missed every festival for almost two years. I am looking to catch up on the festival items I've missed.

Please post what you're selling and the price and/or trades you are looking for!

Thank you
Hello,

I'm returning after a long break, and I have missed every festival for almost two years. I am looking to catch up on the festival items I've missed.

Please post what you're selling and the price and/or trades you are looking for!

Thank you
Lore shop closed for good :(
@BlueDragon819 Welcome back! I have some of the slinks (180 for all ) [item=Thunderback Slink][item=Breezeback Slink][item=Shardback Slink][item=Fossil Back Slink][item=Shellback Slink] 260 for all the below [item=Mistral Bow][item=Spires of Flame][item=Boneyard Drape][item=Trickster's Lantern][item=Crystalclaw Sheath][item=Sunshield Cloak]
@BlueDragon819

Welcome back!

I have some of the slinks (180 for all )
Thunderback Slink Breezeback Slink Shardback Slink Shellback Slink

260 for all the below
Mistral Bow Spires of Flame Boneyard Drape Trickster's Lantern Crystalclaw Sheath Sunshield Cloak

Snailbert has my Wishlist he is a good SnailH0bF1BC.png
@AtticaIonia

I apologize for the delay, I missed the alert.

I'll take the second lot (the apparel) if that's still on the table :)
@AtticaIonia

I apologize for the delay, I missed the alert.

I'll take the second lot (the apparel) if that's still on the table :)
@BlueDragon819 I can offer you the following sneks for 70g/kt each (350 total, 10 below sum of lah at time of posting) :D [item=larkspur of thundercrack][item=poppy of flameforger][item=aster of starfall][item=marigold of rot][item=peony of rockbreaker]
@BlueDragon819 I can offer you the following sneks for 70g/kt each (350 total, 10 below sum of lah at time of posting) :D

Larkspur of Thundercrack Poppy of Flameforger Aster of Starfall Marigold of Rot Peony of Rockbreaker
uNAqnu8.png P9aWhak.png
v2PJF9u.png
a129Nss.png
Qsi7AgW.png
YMPbu9R.png
CitL1lh.png
@EntropicThyme I'll take them :) Can you send a CR please?
@EntropicThyme I'll take them :) Can you send a CR please?
Bump
Bump