Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Seasonal/Neutral lair banners
I realize this is probably not on the table at all because the website is so themed around the various flights, but maybe we could get some "neutral" banners for our lair pages themed after Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn, for the purposes of allowing users more leeway to color match the banner to their lair while staying in the flight of their choice?

I realize this is probably not on the table at all because the website is so themed around the various flights, but maybe we could get some "neutral" banners for our lair pages themed after Winter/Spring/Summer/Autumn, for the purposes of allowing users more leeway to color match the banner to their lair while staying in the flight of their choice?

ddf14fccc180097144f291655e5a96883a004a4f.png
i misinterpreted the title at first and thought you were talking about, like, having each flight banner change with the seasons and i was thinking "ah man that'd take so much art but that'd be so coooool T~T" but actually yeah i like the idea of having neutral banners too. support
i misinterpreted the title at first and thought you were talking about, like, having each flight banner change with the seasons and i was thinking "ah man that'd take so much art but that'd be so coooool T~T" but actually yeah i like the idea of having neutral banners too. support
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
support idea of a neutral banner, maybe one of the less flight-heavy coli areas? or just the ability to have the "banner" in non-lair parts of the site (like the Home)
support idea of a neutral banner, maybe one of the less flight-heavy coli areas? or just the ability to have the "banner" in non-lair parts of the site (like the Home)
She/They and a Biromantic mess.
Maybe after all of the actual banners are completed. Gonna turn to dust with how long it's been since the last new ones. To be fair, we get so much content so I'm sure these are not high on the priority...but still. :')
Maybe after all of the actual banners are completed. Gonna turn to dust with how long it's been since the last new ones. To be fair, we get so much content so I'm sure these are not high on the priority...but still. :')
I'd absolutely adore this for my Autumn themed lair, after all the location banners are completed of course <3
I'd absolutely adore this for my Autumn themed lair, after all the location banners are completed of course <3
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
I actually quite like that, I think seasonal banners would be the best option for offering a neutral non-Flight banner! And it'd be a nice bonus alternative for smaller lairs who haven't unlocked the other banners yet.
I actually quite like that, I think seasonal banners would be the best option for offering a neutral non-Flight banner! And it'd be a nice bonus alternative for smaller lairs who haven't unlocked the other banners yet.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
I like the idea of neutral banners. Would be nice to have a nice grasslands biome in the sunrise or something.
I like the idea of neutral banners. Would be nice to have a nice grasslands biome in the sunrise or something.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
i misunderstood banner at first (i was thinking about scenes??? for some reason??? and i was like well wait they are giving us weather related ones...) but i think that would be really fun honestly
i misunderstood banner at first (i was thinking about scenes??? for some reason??? and i was like well wait they are giving us weather related ones...) but i think that would be really fun honestly
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether