Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess above's fav color based on lair
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Xandreath Navy or plum? Something dark and moody.
@Xandreath Navy or plum? Something dark and moody.
UBaiWUV.pngeswSnrS.pngypcKWM0.png
gziv3Ja.png2VtxnMX.pngmlHpBMC.png
@pythonesque

Either red or magenta?
@pythonesque

Either red or magenta?
588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png 73KZUCP.png
Pgv53XB.png
LHioCBR.png
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
JDBmbia.gif
ItgC0Y3.gif

TeIPAUy.gif

I3OnCX2.gif
@Nettlefox based on it being the color with the most dragons in the respective tab, I'm gonna go with blue lol
@Nettlefox based on it being the color with the most dragons in the respective tab, I'm gonna go with blue lol
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
@Rezakluttir

Hmmm I’ll take a shot in the dark and say either Red and or a lime green?
@Rezakluttir

Hmmm I’ll take a shot in the dark and say either Red and or a lime green?
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
@MiniatureGecko [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/42758.png[/img] I think this dark shade of blue-green, like the Jade Troodo, is your favourite colour; and I think that's why you're in Lightning! :)
@MiniatureGecko

42758.png

I think this dark shade of blue-green, like the Jade Troodo, is your favourite colour; and I think that's why you're in Lightning! :)
@elysse Something tells me you like a soft, easy pink, darker than cream but less purple than thistle.

@Brixart I have a lot of favorite colors for different days but those are up there for most of them!! :]
@elysse Something tells me you like a soft, easy pink, darker than cream but less purple than thistle.

@Brixart I have a lot of favorite colors for different days but those are up there for most of them!! :]
@pythonesque You basically hit the nail on the head! I'm definitely mostly a fan of pink/purple hues, but my whole life I've loved blues especially the darky royals and navy colors. Definitely a person that gravitates towards the dark and moody. XD
@pythonesque You basically hit the nail on the head! I'm definitely mostly a fan of pink/purple hues, but my whole life I've loved blues especially the darky royals and navy colors. Definitely a person that gravitates towards the dark and moody. XD
Jeh6cum.png
@BreakMeABone

My guess for you is... a deep autumny rusty orange to a nice rich red?
@BreakMeABone

My guess for you is... a deep autumny rusty orange to a nice rich red?
BQc0zeB.png TtwDY9f.png 3tb5M5M.png
I'm assuming you have a bias for cool colors? The obvious choice is green, but I'm going to guessss blue?
I'm assuming you have a bias for cool colors? The obvious choice is green, but I'm going to guessss blue?
Transmasc (Trans flag)
He/They (Pastel blue)
Likes Women (Pink)
PlxuTTv.gif
qJFAY9h.png
======================
Hello! My name's Latte. I like a whole
bunch of things, and I would love to
talk about any of them! Feel free to
DM me anytime :3
======================
25411.png
@CrunchyLatte I barely needed to actually look at your lair to guess blue lol.

I guess blue or purple
@CrunchyLatte I barely needed to actually look at your lair to guess blue lol.

I guess blue or purple
mcpvFbQ.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14