Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 848 849 850 851 852 ... 855 856
Where Do We Go by Lindsey Stirling and Carah Faye.. and I am so feeling this song's chorus line right now. ugh
Where Do We Go by Lindsey Stirling and Carah Faye.. and I am so feeling this song's chorus line right now. ugh
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
Nothing, technically. But when I put it back on the answer will be the podcast "BS Free Witchcraft".
Nothing, technically. But when I put it back on the answer will be the podcast "BS Free Witchcraft".
Karma Police by Pierce the Veil
Karma Police by Pierce the Veil
y3CR4IN.png
[quote name="TheTypingDragon" date="2024-04-19 12:37:33" ] Nothing, technically. But when I put it back on the answer will be the podcast "BS Free Witchcraft". [/quote] That reminds me, I still need to listen to this week's Tales from the Stinky Dragon podcast. It'll have to wait, since I've hit my fairground limit. Oh well.
TheTypingDragon wrote on 2024-04-19 12:37:33:

That reminds me, I still need to listen to this week's Tales from the Stinky Dragon podcast. It'll have to wait, since I've hit my fairground limit. Oh well.
Gxjtg1B.png
fdUVIfW.png
G8AyR6r.png
Da1cz0f.png
vK3lNF1.png
SYiQlxK.png
MuAIaYM.png
just a mix of my playlist. really enjoying the Cab and 5 seconds of Summer right now.
just a mix of my playlist. really enjoying the Cab and 5 seconds of Summer right now.
DNJ518h.png
OuP0IWM.pngfdUVIfW.pngANZRVK7.pngJ8QoPxT.pngBT1N47G.png
56yqAPu.png q9EEy5M.png rix3ppo.png
SZwTK40.png4kekx4D.pngYUzmw5z.png
"enter sandman"- came up randomly and that song always gives me chills because of mariano rivera
"enter sandman"- came up randomly and that song always gives me chills because of mariano rivera
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
Bad Omens is hard on repeat for me as I'm going to their show in May!!!! Specifically Novocaine they did with Too Close to Touch. Its a sad colab considering the circumstances.
Bad Omens is hard on repeat for me as I'm going to their show in May!!!! Specifically Novocaine they did with Too Close to Touch. Its a sad colab considering the circumstances.
mrWEeMk.png
cell by cojum dip (contains swearing, sorry)
it sounds super edgy then you look at the lyrics and its like "WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS"
cell by cojum dip (contains swearing, sorry)
it sounds super edgy then you look at the lyrics and its like "WHY CANT WE BE FRIENDS"

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
I am listening to "What You Need" from Centaurworld.[emoji=ivy leaf size=1]
I am listening to "What You Need" from Centaurworld.
Pings OK!
"bling, bang, born" by crazy nuts
"bling, bang, born" by crazy nuts
You ever just think about how we're all just a collection of specks of stardust just vibing on a big rock in space?
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 ... 848 849 850 851 852 ... 855 856