Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | s: Old Fest Stuff & Hoard | lf: FR g/kt
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hello! I am looking to get rid of my c$, I got 1,840 c$ right now if you are interested.
Hello! I am looking to get rid of my c$, I got 1,840 c$ right now if you are interested.
@Iminox Hi! I appreciate the offer, but I'm unfortunately not prioritizing trading for C$ at the moment. ^^
@Iminox Hi! I appreciate the offer, but I'm unfortunately not prioritizing trading for C$ at the moment. ^^
up~
up~
Hi! Could I grab these things:

2023 ice festival chest and arcane chest
Slinks: ice, water, arcane, earth, wind
Water snake

Skins:
Weavers radiance
Flame empress

Thank you!
Hi! Could I grab these things:

2023 ice festival chest and arcane chest
Slinks: ice, water, arcane, earth, wind
Water snake

Skins:
Weavers radiance
Flame empress

Thank you!
Can I purchase both your current catch for 20g each (lah)?
Can I purchase both your current catch for 20g each (lah)?
@Danger
Absolutely! The prices should be as followed based on lowest auction house listing, minus 5-10g:
Full Moon Winter Chest - 140g
Ad-Rift Chest - 120g
Shardback Slink - 45g
Shellback Slink - 35g
Runeback Slink - 140g
Fossilback Slink - 55g
Breezeback Slink - 25g
Weaver's Radiance - 55g
Flame Empress - 30g

For a total of 645 gems!

Before I send over a CR, could you point out which is the "water snake" that you are interested in? I don't believe we have received the snake familiars for the Wavecrest Saturnalia yet this year. ^^

@Sharkinator I'll send over a CR now, I'm happy to trade both for a combined total of 35g!
@Danger
Absolutely! The prices should be as followed based on lowest auction house listing, minus 5-10g:
Full Moon Winter Chest - 140g
Ad-Rift Chest - 120g
Shardback Slink - 45g
Shellback Slink - 35g
Runeback Slink - 140g
Fossilback Slink - 55g
Breezeback Slink - 25g
Weaver's Radiance - 55g
Flame Empress - 30g

For a total of 645 gems!

Before I send over a CR, could you point out which is the "water snake" that you are interested in? I don't believe we have received the snake familiars for the Wavecrest Saturnalia yet this year. ^^

@Sharkinator I'll send over a CR now, I'm happy to trade both for a combined total of 35g!
Omg honestly I have no idea, I just woke up when I sent that so maybe I thought the water goblin was a snake hahaha
Omg honestly I have no idea, I just woke up when I sent that so maybe I thought the water goblin was a snake hahaha
@Danger No worries lol ^^
If you are interested in the Bubbling Goblin it would be 94g, bringing the grand total to 739g.
I'll send over the CR - let me know if anything should be added or removed!
@Danger No worries lol ^^
If you are interested in the Bubbling Goblin it would be 94g, bringing the grand total to 739g.
I'll send over the CR - let me know if anything should be added or removed!
Thanks, all good on the goblin as I already have it c:
Thanks, all good on the goblin as I already have it c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8