Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [waitlist] Hugs & Hearts Adopts
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@jaythebluegay [img] https://files.catbox.moe/dzhpu9.png[/img] The bogsneak base is complete! Thank you for your patience. As a reminder, for being the sole sponsor of a base your next adopt from me has 50% off. :D
@jaythebluegay

dzhpu9.png

The bogsneak base is complete! Thank you for your patience.
As a reminder, for being the sole sponsor of a base your next adopt from me has 50% off. :D
yzs0rz.png
@DragonsofPyrrhia

I would like to sponsor the Pearlcatcher base
@DragonsofPyrrhia

I would like to sponsor the Pearlcatcher base
cQeuTlN.pngJ8hTK0d.pngkFw6KP5.pngIPs9H30.pngynsC8gT.pnge2wlrBb.pngoDxwf8B.pnguJuXpVk.png FpoRwnO.png TCqj3qG.png XebzCI9.png Cs9lwMb.png xylYZm0.png9vcebAv.pngiXkKw8h.pngEBEMlSX.png
@SeawingPike

I’m am so sorry for the delay in replying to you! I’ve been very busy irl and missed your notification.
Of course you may sponsor a base!
There was another person who expressed interest in co sponsoring for pealcatchers, I will tag them to let them know, hopefully they are up for it and you can both save some treasure!
@SeawingPike

I’m am so sorry for the delay in replying to you! I’ve been very busy irl and missed your notification.
Of course you may sponsor a base!
There was another person who expressed interest in co sponsoring for pealcatchers, I will tag them to let them know, hopefully they are up for it and you can both save some treasure!
yzs0rz.png
@Urbancountry26

Hey there,
I’m pinging you because you requested to be on the pearlcatcher base pinglist.
I have someone else who wants to sponsor pearlcatchers, so please let me know if you would like to do a co-sponsorship with them, it’ll be cheaper for everyone. :)
@Urbancountry26

Hey there,
I’m pinging you because you requested to be on the pearlcatcher base pinglist.
I have someone else who wants to sponsor pearlcatchers, so please let me know if you would like to do a co-sponsorship with them, it’ll be cheaper for everyone. :)
yzs0rz.png
[quote name="DragonsofPyrrhia" date="2024-04-19 07:13:33" ] @/Urbancountry26 - Hey there, I’m pinging you because you requested to be on the pearlcatcher base pinglist. I have someone else who wants to sponsor pearlcatchers, so please let me know if you would like to do a co-sponsorship with them, it’ll be cheaper for everyone. :)[/quote] @DragonsofPyrrhia Thanks for the heads up... Would love to co-sponsor if that be alright with everyone concerned, Let me know how much & when.
DragonsofPyrrhia wrote on 2024-04-19 07:13:33:
@/Urbancountry26 - Hey there, I’m pinging you because you requested
to be on the pearlcatcher base pinglist. I have someone else who wants
to sponsor pearlcatchers, so please let me know if you would like to do
a co-sponsorship with them, it’ll be cheaper for everyone. :)

@DragonsofPyrrhia

Thanks for the heads up... Would love to co-sponsor if that be alright
with everyone concerned, Let me know how much & when.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@urbancountry26 @SeawingPike

Alright, we officially have two cosponsors for the pealrcatcher base!
What that means is that each of you only need to pay 250kt/g, making a total of 500kt/g.

If you are both keen to go through with the order, please send the payment via DM or CR.
@urbancountry26 @SeawingPike

Alright, we officially have two cosponsors for the pealrcatcher base!
What that means is that each of you only need to pay 250kt/g, making a total of 500kt/g.

If you are both keen to go through with the order, please send the payment via DM or CR.
yzs0rz.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34