Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Etys Accents - DH Male Accent
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@DatBearTho
Added!
@DatBearTho
Added!
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
a slot please for the normal version
a slot please for the normal version
antlers slot please!
antlers slot please!
@Polyhymnia @CHUUNIBYOU

Both of you have been added :)
@Polyhymnia @CHUUNIBYOU

Both of you have been added :)
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
@Kauria @Raptorgrrl @Tithe @GFRlEND @hag @SamuelMaybird @CHUUNIBYOU @Fornara @SillyFilly @Zonai @Saraceaser @DatBearTho @Polyhymnia @Fornara

We have enough sign ups for both versions of the accent! Please send your crossroads with 550g (or if you signed up for both, 1100g) and you will be pinged through the process!
@Kauria @Raptorgrrl @Tithe @GFRlEND @hag @SamuelMaybird @CHUUNIBYOU @Fornara @SillyFilly @Zonai @Saraceaser @DatBearTho @Polyhymnia @Fornara

We have enough sign ups for both versions of the accent! Please send your crossroads with 550g (or if you signed up for both, 1100g) and you will be pinged through the process!
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
I missed the message left on the crossroad. I thought I signed up for both
I missed the message left on the crossroad. I thought I signed up for both
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird

Oh, sorry thought it still gave receipt. Its just I need it recent as a one way, since the gems are used for blueprint costs.
@SamuelMaybird

Oh, sorry thought it still gave receipt. Its just I need it recent as a one way, since the gems are used for blueprint costs.
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
ah shoot I see
ah shoot I see
Z7cgb70.png
Both accents have been submitted for review. Because of the character limit, the antlers version was submitted as Rock Collector (Antlers).

I will notify any more updates :)

@Kauria @Raptorgrrl @Tithe @GFRlEND @hag @SamuelMaybird @CHUUNIBYOU @Fornara @SillyFilly @Zonai @Saraceaser @DatBearTho @Polyhymnia
Both accents have been submitted for review. Because of the character limit, the antlers version was submitted as Rock Collector (Antlers).

I will notify any more updates :)

@Kauria @Raptorgrrl @Tithe @GFRlEND @hag @SamuelMaybird @CHUUNIBYOU @Fornara @SillyFilly @Zonai @Saraceaser @DatBearTho @Polyhymnia
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
hello! are you still accepting orders for the antlers version of cozy rock collector? i would love to order one!!
hello! are you still accepting orders for the antlers version of cozy rock collector? i would love to order one!!
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
xx
x
A0aKnFj.gif
2SQIXyC.gifyVSrNMt.gif
TmMp6br.png
to3nnbC.gif7sZYCoo.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15