Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 100+ umas for art
1 2 3
Howdy :) I am interest in
Howdy :) I am interest in
48XN8pr.pngtumblr_osymzb0x6C1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png181.png
@ToucandaToucan ah did we? i apologise! been ebbing and flowing with my fr activity a lot over recent years, and some things fall down the cracks </3 your art is beautiful though! would you be open to drawing a design with a humanoid face, and if so do you have any examples? :0c

@Wolfspeaker heya, sky above was a 20 print limited and ive never seen a resale for it, so i'd assume it would be quite high at about 3kg-4kg

@lutes oh heyo! didnt recognise your changed username, but i certainly do your art! <:Dc right now theres a listing of vehemental for 5kg for approx value, and sealight was a 10 print limited so it's probably quite high also :'D but i'd probably be most interested in trading those two at the moment!
@ToucandaToucan ah did we? i apologise! been ebbing and flowing with my fr activity a lot over recent years, and some things fall down the cracks </3 your art is beautiful though! would you be open to drawing a design with a humanoid face, and if so do you have any examples? :0c

@Wolfspeaker heya, sky above was a 20 print limited and ive never seen a resale for it, so i'd assume it would be quite high at about 3kg-4kg

@lutes oh heyo! didnt recognise your changed username, but i certainly do your art! <:Dc right now theres a listing of vehemental for 5kg for approx value, and sealight was a 10 print limited so it's probably quite high also :'D but i'd probably be most interested in trading those two at the moment!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Hmm!! Maybe? Though I'd prefer drawing anthros and etc since I don't have any recent examples XD, it's usually cuz I've been taking too long since I tend to struggle a tad bit when doin' em so I've mainly stopped! It'd depend on the character + what you want in terms of art though!
@Iodine Hmm!! Maybe? Though I'd prefer drawing anthros and etc since I don't have any recent examples XD, it's usually cuz I've been taking too long since I tend to struggle a tad bit when doin' em so I've mainly stopped! It'd depend on the character + what you want in terms of art though!
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
@ToucandaToucan fair enough! for a humanoid it would most likely be this or this character, lemme know your thoughts! oop quick edit: going off your prices it looks like a headshot or chibi would suit!
@ToucandaToucan fair enough! for a humanoid it would most likely be this or this character, lemme know your thoughts! oop quick edit: going off your prices it looks like a headshot or chibi would suit!
@XXVeil hey hi, thank ya! theres a listing of ying chun for 2kg, and after checking prices for keysmith i'd put it at about 1.2kg! i'd be keen on any art you think matches those prices

@Einhander for folks at home ive been offered 8kg for trinket seller before (YIPES!!) so its value is somewhere between 6kg-8kg, i suppose! i must hit you up on discord, my liege

@LizardFruit good eve, ordinary citizen. that one's got a cool 800g value
@XXVeil hey hi, thank ya! theres a listing of ying chun for 2kg, and after checking prices for keysmith i'd put it at about 1.2kg! i'd be keen on any art you think matches those prices

@Einhander for folks at home ive been offered 8kg for trinket seller before (YIPES!!) so its value is somewhere between 6kg-8kg, i suppose! i must hit you up on discord, my liege

@LizardFruit good eve, ordinary citizen. that one's got a cool 800g value
Ohh boy. What would be your exchange rate for the UMAs? Because I'd really be down to draw several pieces for several UMs,,,

You can find my examples on my IG @ Narikine and all the OCs you've shown are within my range! I'm not home right now so I can't look at all the UMs listed so I'll update this once I do :)
Ohh boy. What would be your exchange rate for the UMAs? Because I'd really be down to draw several pieces for several UMs,,,

You can find my examples on my IG @ Narikine and all the OCs you've shown are within my range! I'm not home right now so I can't look at all the UMs listed so I'll update this once I do :)
4CNl2cV.png
[ Inari. ]
· art shop
· carrd
· wishlist
· Dragon sales

@Iodine If you'd like, we can discuss more on another platform? Do you have another more active social :3?
@Iodine If you'd like, we can discuss more on another platform? Do you have another more active social :3?
I'm Toucanda! Check out my stuff
SKIN SHOP | DRESS/SCRY 4 GEMS
CUSTOMS
@Narikine i do pricing research on the uma in question for its value, then basically just use the person's gems for art rate for exchange, if that makes sense! beautiful art, i'd be happy to trade some to you!

@ToucandaToucan only really discord @ twitchofthedeathnerve, feel free to hmu there!
@Narikine i do pricing research on the uma in question for its value, then basically just use the person's gems for art rate for exchange, if that makes sense! beautiful art, i'd be happy to trade some to you!

@ToucandaToucan only really discord @ twitchofthedeathnerve, feel free to hmu there!
@argylion @Criiptid @juga @milkiemoth @arsenopyrite @osteophagy

heya, you guys had skins pending for art for uma trades on my thread from last year that ultimately weren't finished! just wanted to let you know i believe i still have all the skins involved with those deals, and im happy to upload them if youre still interested!
@argylion @Criiptid @juga @milkiemoth @arsenopyrite @osteophagy

heya, you guys had skins pending for art for uma trades on my thread from last year that ultimately weren't finished! just wanted to let you know i believe i still have all the skins involved with those deals, and im happy to upload them if youre still interested!
hi, is it okay to take a accent for gems? i'm interested in [item=Accent: Caged Angel], 35159 uu)
hi, is it okay to take a accent for gems?

i'm interested in Accent: Caged Angel , 35159 uu)
1 2 3