Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@ExoticButters171 banned because I want chocolate now.
@ExoticButters171 banned because I want chocolate now.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Springles banned because you can ask wonka to hire you, im pretty sure he'll pay you in chocolate I think...
@Springles banned because you can ask wonka to hire you, im pretty sure he'll pay you in chocolate I think...
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
@ShinyYveltal12 banned because you might be right. I'll have to start my quest to achieve glorious chocolate now.
@ShinyYveltal12 banned because you might be right. I'll have to start my quest to achieve glorious chocolate now.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@shinyyveltal12 — banned because i do indeed pay my workers! definitely! and in chocolate (cocoa beans)

@springles — banned. perhaps you should find yourself a golden ticket too :D
@shinyyveltal12 — banned because i do indeed pay my workers! definitely! and in chocolate (cocoa beans)

@springles — banned. perhaps you should find yourself a golden ticket too :D
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@Wonka banned

Had any troubles with the Unknown lately?

Also my friend found a really cool fangame and I want to play it but I hope it's in English because I don't feel like learning another language but the game looks sooooo cool

Unless if multiple people worked on it and there's different language settings or something idk
@Wonka banned

Had any troubles with the Unknown lately?

Also my friend found a really cool fangame and I want to play it but I hope it's in English because I don't feel like learning another language but the game looks sooooo cool

Unless if multiple people worked on it and there's different language settings or something idk
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@claratheblaziken — banned. not the unknown! luckily, i’ve trapped it in my walls. now it has to pay rent and taxes for living inside my factory. :D
@claratheblaziken — banned. not the unknown! luckily, i’ve trapped it in my walls. now it has to pay rent and taxes for living inside my factory. :D
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@Wonka banned because oh dear- I hope it's doing alright

Also, are you sure your Oompa loompas are doing what they're supposed to do ?? I swear they were giving out packets of something that did not look like candy
@Wonka banned because oh dear- I hope it's doing alright

Also, are you sure your Oompa loompas are doing what they're supposed to do ?? I swear they were giving out packets of something that did not look like candy
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
@shinyyveltal12 — banned because the willy wonka experience may have failed, but that was merely a doppelgänger!!

my oompa loompas are perfectly fine, i assure you :) they’re just giving out the rocket science candy!
@shinyyveltal12 — banned because the willy wonka experience may have failed, but that was merely a doppelgänger!!

my oompa loompas are perfectly fine, i assure you :) they’re just giving out the rocket science candy!
@Wonka banned because that wont be a worry then
@Wonka banned because that wont be a worry then
>FR+0
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
SRmKvyd.png 0wEQh.gif
4c6IK.gif
MH2Dj.gif
6wkW9.gif
To4wK.gif
@ShinyYveltal12 banned

I made a vbs script that rick rolls anyone who opens it >:)))
@ShinyYveltal12 banned

I made a vbs script that rick rolls anyone who opens it >:)))
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))