Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which is your favorite Ancient?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15
Gaolers and Aberrations [emoji=gaoler happy size=1] [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
Gaolers and Aberrations
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
Dusthides, Sandsurges and Banescales. Aberrations are really cool too. I also like the design of Veilspun but I really forget they exist for some reason
Dusthides, Sandsurges and Banescales. Aberrations are really cool too. I also like the design of Veilspun but I really forget they exist for some reason
m87ieVe.png
looks at my dragon icon
looks away

in all seriousness, abbies are absolutely my favorite out of almost all the dragons on this website. their hatchling form is unmatched in pure chaotic joy
looks at my dragon icon
looks away

in all seriousness, abbies are absolutely my favorite out of almost all the dragons on this website. their hatchling form is unmatched in pure chaotic joy
basic-appreciation-club.png
Auraboas and Sandsurges make me so so happy! I really love all the ancients though...Dusthides too, they're so unique!
Auraboas and Sandsurges make me so so happy! I really love all the ancients though...Dusthides too, they're so unique!
CLljvdp.png
Auraboas or Aethers!
Auraboas or Aethers!
Heart.gif
That's really tough because it changes constantly. I think I mentioned elsewhere that every dragon has had their time in the spotlight of my affection except Sandsurges, which are perfectly fine, and, again, I didn't really try because they're a gem breed and oof my wallet. I think currently… Aberrations are pretty constantly high, as are Undertides, Dusthides are adorable and getting the full benefit of being a treasure breed with my favorite genes from Sandsurges (Sailfish/Marlin), Auraboas are absolutely gorgeous, I'm getting back into Gaolers since they have new color-accent genes to play with now… I'm accidentally impulse buying Veilspun even as I actively try not to scry new dragons as Veilspun… Banescales feel like they slip under my radar sometimes but a Banescale scry absolutely saved multiple dragons for me… Aethers I'm waiting on the gene release but their lore is genuinely my absolute favorite Ancient lore on the site… …I can't deciiiide. [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
That's really tough because it changes constantly. I think I mentioned elsewhere that every dragon has had their time in the spotlight of my affection except Sandsurges, which are perfectly fine, and, again, I didn't really try because they're a gem breed and oof my wallet.

I think currently… Aberrations are pretty constantly high, as are Undertides, Dusthides are adorable and getting the full benefit of being a treasure breed with my favorite genes from Sandsurges (Sailfish/Marlin), Auraboas are absolutely gorgeous, I'm getting back into Gaolers since they have new color-accent genes to play with now… I'm accidentally impulse buying Veilspun even as I actively try not to scry new dragons as Veilspun… Banescales feel like they slip under my radar sometimes but a Banescale scry absolutely saved multiple dragons for me… Aethers I'm waiting on the gene release but their lore is genuinely my absolute favorite Ancient lore on the site…

…I can't deciiiide.
Aberrations, in part because they're from my flight, and I also love their vulture-inspired design.
Aberrations, in part because they're from my flight, and I also love their vulture-inspired design.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
I would be pretty hard-pressed to pick between Aethers (cute) and Sandsurges (cool.)
I would be pretty hard-pressed to pick between Aethers (cute) and Sandsurges (cool.)
s1cIu80.png
Def surges, gaolers, and I'm really love dusthides right now!
Def surges, gaolers, and I'm really love dusthides right now!
bopkvX7.png6uOrxEk.pnglPoxjfq.pngI90HedT.png4BDFKZ4.png
I like undertides and auraboas best...which I guess means I like snek...I didn't really expect to, that's kind of just how it turned out. And then also banescales. I think they have really great unique genes and I like their scaly-spiny thing going on. F banescales have a really dynamic pose that I love too.
I like undertides and auraboas best...which I guess means I like snek...I didn't really expect to, that's kind of just how it turned out. And then also banescales. I think they have really great unique genes and I like their scaly-spiny thing going on. F banescales have a really dynamic pose that I love too.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15