Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Rollover related fairgrounds bug?
Hi, I could be wrong but I think I've encountered a bug, or at least something odd. Last night, I maximized my lucky streak at the fairgrounds at the exact same second that rollover began, losing my connection immediately as I saw the G&G victory screen. Today, despite not having played any games that would add to my lucky streak yet, I am already maxed out at 75,000/75,000 treasure. [s]I am a bit disappointed I can't get my fairgrounds treasure today to be honest with you[/s] Here is the only proof I can really offer I think. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/CLNQMJtC/Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-3-00-04-AM.png[/img] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/Fsm6QwPs/Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-2-12-57-PM.png[/img]
Hi, I could be wrong but I think I've encountered a bug, or at least something odd.
Last night, I maximized my lucky streak at the fairgrounds at the exact same second that rollover began, losing my connection immediately as I saw the G&G victory screen.
Today, despite not having played any games that would add to my lucky streak yet, I am already maxed out at 75,000/75,000 treasure.
I am a bit disappointed I can't get my fairgrounds treasure today to be honest with you

Here is the only proof I can really offer I think.
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-3-00-04-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2024-04-18-at-2-12-57-PM.png
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
@612

This is a pretty well documented issue. It seems that ceasing Fairgrounds activity approximately 30 minutes prior to rollover is the best way to avoid this.
@612

This is a pretty well documented issue. It seems that ceasing Fairgrounds activity approximately 30 minutes prior to rollover is the best way to avoid this.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

That’s so weird. I play the fairgrounds close to rollover all the time and have never encountered the bug before. RIP my treasure today I guess
@SeaCrest

That’s so weird. I play the fairgrounds close to rollover all the time and have never encountered the bug before. RIP my treasure today I guess
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png