Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | pachy hunting counter
[img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xxl/pachyhunt.gif[/img] I went to [ITEM= Ancient Gene Parchment: Pachy] and dug through the monsters that drop it, marking off my hastily made MS paint list as i went. i wouldnt be against somebody else double-checking my numbers, but it looks like the best place to go hunting for parchment drops is the arena.
pachyhunt.gif
I went to Ancient Gene Parchment: Pachy and dug through the monsters that drop it, marking off my hastily made MS paint list as i went. i wouldnt be against somebody else double-checking my numbers, but it looks like the best place to go hunting for parchment drops is the arena.
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
Time to go arena hunting…
Time to go arena hunting…
CDZsGNI.pngyEMmEQl.png
i gave it the good ol college try but only came out of it with an earth egg [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xxl/Capture.gif[/img]
i gave it the good ol college try but only came out of it with an earth egg
Capture.gif
LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema bobbing her head, wearing white headphones with black trim and a pink heart symbol on the ear cup.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema doing the monkey dance while flapping her wings and shaking her tail from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema dancing by waving her front legs in the air and turning her body from side to side.LilLegendary's green snapper dragon named Diema with one foreleg on her hip and the other waving in the air.
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2024-04-17 14:52:14" ] i gave it the good ol college try but only came out of it with an earth egg [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xxl/Capture.gif[/img] [/quote] Mission failed successfully i guess?? congrats on free baby [i]I need to get on pachy grind too, one of my babies needs it... wish me luck[/i]
LilLegendary wrote on 2024-04-17 14:52:14:
Capture.gif

Mission failed successfully i guess?? congrats on free baby

I need to get on pachy grind too, one of my babies needs it... wish me luck
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="LilLegendary" date="2024-04-17 14:52:14" ] i gave it the good ol college try but only came out of it with an earth egg [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:xxl/Capture.gif[/img] [/quote] Fission Mailed.
LilLegendary wrote on 2024-04-17 14:52:14:
Capture.gif

Fission Mailed.
What monsters drop it?
What monsters drop it?
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!
@Nodobird
These ones! ^_^
@Nodobird
These ones! ^_^
thank you for your service
thank you for your service
a simple gif of a courier dragon flying facing to the right. It is a completely black silhouette with black particles around it One day I'm going to
hand you something and
it's going to be a bug.
It/Its Pronouns
Aro/Ace
Agender Man
FR Time +2
Thanks so much! Good luck getting one, everyone!
Thanks so much! Good luck getting one, everyone!
chaLd3m.png
YOU are needed to join the Dodo Cause™. (not trademarked) Instead of brewing them or eating them, send them to me to grow my army sanctuary!