Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tincture of dissolution
hi! I trained up a level 25 dragon and completely messed up the stats. I heard you can have stats reset with a tincture? will this just turn him back into a level one or will he stay at level 25? How does that work?

I borrowed a good level 25 and thought I was doing the stats right but I messed up and I cant even fight them in the mire.

do I have to redo everything all over again?
hi! I trained up a level 25 dragon and completely messed up the stats. I heard you can have stats reset with a tincture? will this just turn him back into a level one or will he stay at level 25? How does that work?

I borrowed a good level 25 and thought I was doing the stats right but I messed up and I cant even fight them in the mire.

do I have to redo everything all over again?
@GoodQuestion A Tincture of Dissolution resets a dragons stats back to 5 and refunds all stat points. It doesn't affect level and you don't have to redo anything other than assigning the points.
@GoodQuestion A Tincture of Dissolution resets a dragons stats back to 5 and refunds all stat points. It doesn't affect level and you don't have to redo anything other than assigning the points.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Lonin" date="2024-04-18 09:07:58" ] @GoodQuestion A Tincture of Dissolution resets a dragons stats back to 5 and refunds all stat points. It doesn't affect level and you don't have to redo anything other than assigning the points. [/quote] awesome! thank you!
Lonin wrote on 2024-04-18 09:07:58:

awesome! thank you!