Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Long-term: Collecting Oldies named Chunk
1 2
@Aleois

What a handsome lad! Crystal/facet/circuit are still great genes, don't let anyone tell you otherwise...

If you're interested in a sale, I would of course love to take him off your hands. All Chunks are beautiful and perfect in my eyes. Let me know what you think is a fair price for him and we can go from there!
@Aleois

What a handsome lad! Crystal/facet/circuit are still great genes, don't let anyone tell you otherwise...

If you're interested in a sale, I would of course love to take him off your hands. All Chunks are beautiful and perfect in my eyes. Let me know what you think is a fair price for him and we can go from there!
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
It looks like cheapest AH is 110kt+, but if he's going to a good home I'll take 80kt! I'll also take items, skins, etc. I'm not picky, I just want him to go somewhere where he can live out his old days in peace without fear of being exalted.
It looks like cheapest AH is 110kt+, but if he's going to a good home I'll take 80kt! I'll also take items, skins, etc. I'm not picky, I just want him to go somewhere where he can live out his old days in peace without fear of being exalted.
Hatchery & Coli / Leveling Service
@Aleois

80kt sounds great! He will get the best of care with me. A CR or a PA is fine with me, if you want to send him over when you have a chance.

And also, thank you, this is a momentous event for The Chunkening. I am really just so happy to even get a chance to see all these weird old dragons.
@Aleois

80kt sounds great! He will get the best of care with me. A CR or a PA is fine with me, if you want to send him over when you have a chance.

And also, thank you, this is a momentous event for The Chunkening. I am really just so happy to even get a chance to see all these weird old dragons.
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
@transhowl I sent a CR! And I'm just happy he's going to a good home. If you ever wanna get rid of him, I will buy him back so he doesn't have to get exalted ^^
@transhowl I sent a CR! And I'm just happy he's going to a good home. If you ever wanna get rid of him, I will buy him back so he doesn't have to get exalted ^^
Hatchery & Coli / Leveling Service
It's been a while since I've had a Chunk update, mostly because The Chunkening is an incredibly expensive endeavor and I've been saving up for genes, lair expansions, fests, etc. I have a very exciting update though, which is that I won some art in a raffle prize, and now we have a super adorable plushie Chunk: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3313382/1#post_56212802][img]https://i.ibb.co/1R182G3/Button-Chunk-Left.png[/img][/url] Look at her! She's so cute I cry every time I see her! I'm crying previewing this forum post! You can get an adorable plushie of your own dragons by checking out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/3313382/1#post_3313382]ReddyforFreddy's shop[/url]!! That's all, now back to your regularly scheduled Chunkposting.
It's been a while since I've had a Chunk update, mostly because The Chunkening is an incredibly expensive endeavor and I've been saving up for genes, lair expansions, fests, etc.

I have a very exciting update though, which is that I won some art in a raffle prize, and now we have a super adorable plushie Chunk:

Button-Chunk-Left.png

Look at her! She's so cute I cry every time I see her! I'm crying previewing this forum post! You can get an adorable plushie of your own dragons by checking out ReddyforFreddy's shop!!

That's all, now back to your regularly scheduled Chunkposting.
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
[quote] The problem is that you can have 1 dragon named Chunk, but apparently when you get the second it immediately becomes a fixation and you suddenly need a whole lair tab of 4+ year old dragons named Chunk.[/quote] Incredibly relatable. Your quest moves me. I love u Chunks and FR user @transhowl
Quote:
The problem is that you can have 1 dragon named Chunk, but apparently when you get the second it immediately becomes a fixation and you suddenly need a whole lair tab of 4+ year old dragons named Chunk.

Incredibly relatable. Your quest moves me. I love u Chunks and FR user @transhowl
how do you do, fellow kids?

wishlist | 2 much 2 hoard | Lisa Frankenstein
This is such an important quest! I love it
This is such an important quest! I love it
rBQQ8b2.png
Ok, ok, ok. I know what I said. [quote=Literal Clown]The criteria are as follows: [LIST=1] [*]The dragon's name must be Chunk (no Chunkys, Chocochunks, etc). And I don't want to just take any ol dragon and put a renaming scroll on them. They have to be proper chunkers. [*][b]They have to be at least 3 years old.[/b] [*]Any species, genders, colors, elements, etc are allowed. [/LIST][/quote] But LOOK AT HER! I just have a soft spot for meat dragons, and if we wait 3 years, then she'll technically meet the criteria, right? Besides it's been way too long since I've gotten a new Chunk, and I just really need this win, ok? Anyway, allow me to introduce.... Chunk! She is a very fancy and proper pastry chef/tea connoisseur. I love you babychunk, don't listen to the haters, you are so perfect you can be an exception to the rule. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93686698][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/936867/93686698_350.png[/img][/url]
Ok, ok, ok. I know what I said.

Literal Clown wrote:
The criteria are as follows:
  1. The dragon's name must be Chunk (no Chunkys, Chocochunks, etc). And I don't want to just take any ol dragon and put a renaming scroll on them. They have to be proper chunkers.
  2. They have to be at least 3 years old.
  3. Any species, genders, colors, elements, etc are allowed.

But LOOK AT HER! I just have a soft spot for meat dragons, and if we wait 3 years, then she'll technically meet the criteria, right? Besides it's been way too long since I've gotten a new Chunk, and I just really need this win, ok?

Anyway, allow me to introduce.... Chunk! She is a very fancy and proper pastry chef/tea connoisseur. I love you babychunk, don't listen to the haters, you are so perfect you can be an exception to the rule.

93686698_350.png
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
Yeah this one is allowed 100%
Yeah this one is allowed 100%
lol @LadyBoots thanks for the vote of approval! She definitely gave the serotonin needed to continue on this quest!
lol @LadyBoots thanks for the vote of approval! She definitely gave the serotonin needed to continue on this quest!
23890.png
ePOliyb.png
xCVbB5p.png
mlHpBMC.png
this is so scuffed
YMPbu9R.png
1 2