Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | but what if
1 2 3
i neeeed this as a skin!!!!
i neeeed this as a skin!!!!
marcy
they/she/he
fr+1
subspecies enjoyer
Oh, this... this looks good. Really good :0
Oh, this... this looks good. Really good :0
TtDHGE5.png:)

.Inky
.she/her
.FR.+.9

_
Div-end-6x6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
Div-V-simple-part-6.png
fYEQrk3.png

:)0aVfpdr.png

How did you make my favourite ancient even more my favourite? This would've been so cool :o
How did you make my favourite ancient even more my favourite? This would've been so cool :o
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
You could loose the eyes all together and it would look cool and it would make sense with their lore. They'd be like moles where they don't have eyes since they're underground tunneling all the time.
You could loose the eyes all together and it would look cool and it would make sense with their lore. They'd be like moles where they don't have eyes since they're underground tunneling all the time.
Oooh a creature!! I really like the no eyes on the head look.
Oooh a creature!! I really like the no eyes on the head look.
4Ahxw5q.png

KT
FRT +3
h7pejHd.gif
this is a really interesting concept, and honestly? i absolutely love it. very unique too
this is a really interesting concept, and honestly? i absolutely love it. very unique too
GujRVNB.gif
This is making me want ancients with alternative eye placements, or just alternatives to eye in general, maybe like other sensory organs?
This is making me want ancients with alternative eye placements, or just alternatives to eye in general, maybe like other sensory organs?
wow okay this.... is actually genius actually
wow okay this.... is actually genius actually
[quote name="PyriteTurquoise" date="2024-04-18 04:53:40" ] This is making me want ancients with alternative eye placements, or just alternatives to eye in general, maybe like other sensory organs? [/quote] Yeah I think eyeless breeds could totally show eye types/elements in other areas, like strange sensory skin patches or inner ear colors or magic gems etc! It wouldn't be too hard to concept so I'm hoping something creative like that is done in the future it'd be so fun
PyriteTurquoise wrote on 2024-04-18 04:53:40:

Yeah I think eyeless breeds could totally show eye types/elements in other areas, like strange sensory skin patches or inner ear colors or magic gems etc! It wouldn't be too hard to concept so I'm hoping something creative like that is done in the future it'd be so fun
yesyesyesyesyesyes please we need a skin for this
yesyesyesyesyesyes please we need a skin for this
NcRl9aq.png
1 2 3