Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED/working] chibi pop-up shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@rubin
OFC ID LOVE TO DRAW HIM feel free to send a CR whenever!! :3c
@rubin
OFC ID LOVE TO DRAW HIM feel free to send a CR whenever!! :3c
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@rubin i hope this looks okay!! i didnt draw some of the white lace since i feel like it might be easier for you to add it with an edge pen rather than color over my lineart kjdfgkfdj but if you'd like me to try and add it myself (or add/change anything else of course) do let me know!! thank you as always qwq [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Paowbaj.png[/img] also this image entered my head and i wanted to doodle it so......... [img]https://i.imgur.com/6LjBDoG.jpg[/img]
@rubin
i hope this looks okay!! i didnt draw some of the white lace since i feel like it might be easier for you to add it with an edge pen rather than color over my lineart kjdfgkfdj but if you'd like me to try and add it myself (or add/change anything else of course) do let me know!! thank you as always qwq
Paowbaj.png

also this image entered my head and i wanted to doodle it so.........
6LjBDoG.jpg
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
please pardon my lateness but she looks so good! i love how you drew her, thank you as always! <3 and no worries about the lace, i appreciate your consideration ;w;

and ahhhh oh my goodness.....my lesbians .they're so cute sometimes a lesbian couple is a hampter and her serene mythological fox girlfriend. thank you again! and if it's not rude to ask i'd also love to get a transparent version of the doodle to color in :'3
please pardon my lateness but she looks so good! i love how you drew her, thank you as always! <3 and no worries about the lace, i appreciate your consideration ;w;

and ahhhh oh my goodness.....my lesbians .they're so cute sometimes a lesbian couple is a hampter and her serene mythological fox girlfriend. thank you again! and if it's not rude to ask i'd also love to get a transparent version of the doodle to color in :'3
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
@rubin i'm so glad you like it!! QwQ and the little doodle too hehe :3x no problem at all, here's the transparent! thank you again too!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/3RjjnyZ.png[/img] @kiralia i hope this looks okay, do let me know if you'd like any changes/additions etc! thank you as always ;w; [emoji=heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sdCmZbz.png[/img]
@rubin
i'm so glad you like it!! QwQ and the little doodle too hehe :3x no problem at all, here's the transparent! thank you again too!!
3RjjnyZ.png

@kiralia
i hope this looks okay, do let me know if you'd like any changes/additions etc! thank you as always ;w;
sdCmZbz.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
he looks great!! thank you so much! I'll be back again c:
he looks great!! thank you so much! I'll be back again c:
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
[emoji=glimmer tile size=1]
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
how much is it for a fully colored one :0
how much is it for a fully colored one :0
@oceanics
i've had these start at 2kg but i might charge extra for complex designs!
@oceanics
i've had these start at 2kg but i might charge extra for complex designs!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil That's fine!! Would you draw this character?
@XXVeil That's fine!! Would you draw this character?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23