Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PH] MEGA Raffle [Dusthide PrizePacks]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
@Pinkity Thank you so much! ^^
@Pinkity Thank you so much! ^^
[center]I have come bearing a quick impulse midnight drawing of Tootsie :3 I love LittleParade's skins so much [img]https://files.catbox.moe/w6nk3s.png[/img][/center]
I have come bearing a quick impulse midnight drawing of Tootsie :3
I love LittleParade's skins so much
w6nk3s.png
pxqvSho.png
Hello! Today i'm so happy to show you my new specie hatches with their scry :) (two females so i had to buy some others to have future babies :) ) this is Axelle the Axolot (I'm starting an axolot subspecie as soon as I can lol) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94383671][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943837/94383671_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=73&bodygene=205&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=296&winggene=317&wings=44&auth=aab79254b8643cd8c8f2736db47893e768463809&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And the other (no name yet) the pickle :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94383686][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943837/94383686_350.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=309&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=295&winggene=309&wings=56&auth=efb5ea1e1bcf6ec6f6b979d042f1684ba8c75332&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Hello!
Today i'm so happy to show you my new specie hatches with their scry :)
(two females so i had to buy some others to have future babies :) )

this is Axelle the Axolot (I'm starting an axolot subspecie as soon as I can lol)
94383671_350.png dragon?age=1&body=73&bodygene=205&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=296&winggene=317&wings=44&auth=aab79254b8643cd8c8f2736db47893e768463809&dummyext=prev.png

And the other (no name yet) the pickle :)

94383686_350.png
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=309&breed=25&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=113&tertgene=295&winggene=309&wings=56&auth=efb5ea1e1bcf6ec6f6b979d042f1684ba8c75332&dummyext=prev.png
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgMKHInJR.png
@KneeThief
OH MY GOSH????? IM CRYING THIS IS LITERALLY SO FREAKING CUTE OMGGGGG okay deep breaths, ahhhhhh tysm!!! <3 <3 I absolutely adore it!!
I totally didn't instantly claim a spot for littelparade's new dusthide skin oops

@Sakkiel
Oh they're so cute!!! you got some very pretty colors from them!! I feel like ti's so hard to get pretty g1's haha x3

I gened some for myself that I absolutely adore!! :3c expensive but worth it hehe
@KneeThief
OH MY GOSH????? IM CRYING THIS IS LITERALLY SO FREAKING CUTE OMGGGGG okay deep breaths, ahhhhhh tysm!!! <3 <3 I absolutely adore it!!
I totally didn't instantly claim a spot for littelparade's new dusthide skin oops

@Sakkiel
Oh they're so cute!!! you got some very pretty colors from them!! I feel like ti's so hard to get pretty g1's haha x3

I gened some for myself that I absolutely adore!! :3c expensive but worth it hehe
qGZwGPH.png fLdYOuE.png
Uzs8jxn.png
ytkEBod.png
MZSEWS2.png
bYt72YT.png
Y3tHz6g.png
Hey @Pinkity ! I bought [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94191268]this cutie[/url] from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3234592/1]Asteria[/url] today for 37g (what a freakin' steal) Also a quick little doodle of Tootsie for you!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hHY9HDY.png[/img] I wish I could have spent more time on this, but I know you wanted quick ones hehe. Enjoy!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I just had to get those last minute tickets in hehe. I can't wait to see the results!
Hey @Pinkity ! I bought this cutie from Asteria today for 37g (what a freakin' steal)

Also a quick little doodle of Tootsie for you!!

hHY9HDY.png

I wish I could have spent more time on this, but I know you wanted quick ones hehe. Enjoy!!

I just had to get those last minute tickets in hehe. I can't wait to see the results!
Chelby ~ she/they
FfNYBQY.gif Wishlist!
FfNYBQY.gif
Here's another new long factual story from me. [center][b]Elizabeth Belle Ruiz[/b] | [s]Belle[/s] | Elizabeth Ruiz | Elizabeth | [LIST=1] [*] She was born at 05:18. [*] Elizabeth Ruiz is the reincarnated Belle. [*] When the reincarnated Belle had just hatched from her shell, she was very struck by the fact that she would have to eat it immediately and very quickly. [*] At first, Belle did not understand why she had to eat the eggshells. For a while she reassured herself that eggshells contain calcium, which is very good for bones. [*] She was sold as a baby bird at the Auction House. The dragon who bought her back is Winessa. [*] Unnamed(Belle)'s self-soothing didn't last very long, but it wasn't too short either. They lasted until Belle gave birth to her pearl, the most unpleasant process and experiment of her life. [*] After her initiation rite. She could have been named Elizabeth. And also, Elizabeth (Belle) came up with a surname for herself. The name Ruiz, which came to her mind very quickly during the initiation rite. It seemed the most suitable and very pleasant option. [*] She decided not to give up the name Belle. And because of that, she became the very first dragon in the clan to have two first and last names. [*] After Elizabeth had given birth to her still very small pearl. She was told all about her homeworld, the different kinds of creatures, the existence of other dragon species inhabiting this new world, and answers to all kinds of questions. Most importantly, she was finally told about her dragon species and its characteristics. [*] The flying lessons were very interesting. And once she learned to fly, she was thrilled. [*] Elizabeth is very annoyed by the fact that she has to carry her pearl everywhere and at all times. And the fact that she has to write new memories and important information into it in a very unpleasant way that is inherent to her dragon form. [*] The outfit completed June 18, 2023 at 00:15 (10:15 server time). [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80815782][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/808158/80815782_350.png[/img] [/url] 13. The assembly of Elizabeth's outfit was already completed when Miki (living her second life) had long since been sold at the auction house and sent to the exalted deity. And so, this outfit was helped to be completed by Plumette, who as it turned out, was reborn as a white Coatl named Tessa. [*] Learning the news from Tessa that Cogsworth and Lumiere had become spirits (which no one in the clan can see) and that their souls had been split in two from each. This news surprised Elizabeth very much. But the most surprising thing was that both girls realized only one thing. (The enchantress' magical and magical blessing that Adam and Belle deserved. By allowing her (realizing all the risks) to stay with them for a while in their castle.) - began to work. And in order to enhance the magic they needed to find the second parts of Cogsworth and Lumiere's souls. [*] Just because Mrs. Potts was reborn as a young Skydancer the same year she was born. Still confuses her. [*] When Tessa introduced Elizabeth to the volatile Adam. Belle was overjoyed to have met him. Glad that the sorceress's magical blessing had indeed preserved their lives and happy memories. And in this new life, the reborn Adam and Belle swore to each other to create new, interesting and happy moments in their new and special lives.[/LIST][/center] P. S. That's my overly "very long" comment^^"
Here's another new long factual story from me.
Elizabeth Belle Ruiz

| Belle | Elizabeth Ruiz | Elizabeth |

1. She was born at 05:18.

2. Elizabeth Ruiz is the reincarnated Belle.

3. When the reincarnated Belle had just hatched from her shell, she was very struck by the fact that she would have to eat it immediately and very quickly.

4. At first, Belle did not understand why she had to eat the eggshells. For a while she reassured herself that eggshells contain calcium, which is very good for bones.

5. She was sold as a baby bird at the Auction House. The dragon who bought her back is Winessa.

6. Unnamed(Belle)'s self-soothing didn't last very long, but it wasn't too short either. They lasted until Belle gave birth to her pearl, the most unpleasant process and experiment of her life.

7. After her initiation rite. She could have been named Elizabeth. And also, Elizabeth (Belle) came up with a surname for herself. The name Ruiz, which came to her mind very quickly during the initiation rite. It seemed the most suitable and very pleasant option.

8. She decided not to give up the name Belle. And because of that, she became the very first dragon in the clan to have two first and last names.

9. After Elizabeth had given birth to her still very small pearl. She was told all about her homeworld, the different kinds of creatures, the existence of other dragon species inhabiting this new world, and answers to all kinds of questions.

Most importantly, she was finally told about her dragon species and its characteristics.

10. The flying lessons were very interesting. And once she learned to fly, she was thrilled.

11. Elizabeth is very annoyed by the fact that she has to carry her pearl everywhere and at all times. And the fact that she has to write new memories and important information into it in a very unpleasant way that is inherent to her dragon form.

12. The outfit completed June 18, 2023 at 00:15 (10:15 server time).
    80815782_350.png

13. The assembly of Elizabeth's outfit was already completed when Miki (living her second life) had long since been sold at the auction house and sent to the exalted deity.

And so, this outfit was helped to be completed by Plumette, who as it turned out, was reborn as a white Coatl named Tessa.

13. Learning the news from Tessa that Cogsworth and Lumiere had become spirits (which no one in the clan can see) and that their souls had been split in two from each. This news surprised Elizabeth very much.

But the most surprising thing was that both girls realized only one thing. (The enchantress' magical and magical blessing that Adam and Belle deserved. By allowing her (realizing all the risks) to stay with them for a while in their castle.) - began to work. And in order to enhance the magic they needed to find the second parts of Cogsworth and Lumiere's souls.

14. Just because Mrs. Potts was reborn as a young Skydancer the same year she was born. Still confuses her.

15. When Tessa introduced Elizabeth to the volatile Adam. Belle was overjoyed to have met him.

Glad that the sorceress's magical blessing had indeed preserved their lives and happy memories. And in this new life, the reborn Adam and Belle swore to each other to create new, interesting and happy moments in their new and special lives.

P. S. That's my overly "very long" comment^^"
evIwcId.png
@chickenqueen

ASFDGFYERYWIREURTGNJKDGK IM- THIS IS LITERALLY. SO CUTE. IM CRYING. TYSM THIS IS SO CUTE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@OluRA871
Ooooo elizabeth is so pretty!! <3
@chickenqueen

ASFDGFYERYWIREURTGNJKDGK IM- THIS IS LITERALLY. SO CUTE. IM CRYING. TYSM THIS IS SO CUTE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@OluRA871
Ooooo elizabeth is so pretty!! <3
qGZwGPH.png fLdYOuE.png
Uzs8jxn.png
ytkEBod.png
MZSEWS2.png
bYt72YT.png
Y3tHz6g.png
@chickenqueen that art is so adorable!! if you ever do an art shop or take commissions i will be first in line <3
@chickenqueen that art is so adorable!! if you ever do an art shop or take commissions i will be first in line <3
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png jzR3QRO.png 56jLWLI.png
dash * any pronouns * +3 fr time
G5TXkiW.png
Super late response, but I'm happy you like the doodle ^^
Super late response, but I'm happy you like the doodle ^^
pxqvSho.png
[center][b]Layton Rosenri[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] Meeting Elizabeth, helped bring back Layton's memories from his past life. And after all they had seen, they promised to "create new and happy memories together". [*]Because of the curse of the Enchantress in his past life, King Adam disliked roses. And this dislike of roses lasted until one day, Adam saw a very chaotic romantic dinner between Cleornielle and Minteslia. [*] Before Adam saw the whole romance between arguing vrio-friends. Adam, with the name Layton given out (at the rite of passage), had no way of deciding on a suitable first and last name for a whole year. [*] Occasion of Cleornielle and Minteslia's rendezvous, with a bunch of candelabra in different places (and burning with the usual orange flame), a single mantel clock not alone on the table next to a three-branched candelabra(, two of whose candles burned with orange flames. The third, in the middle, burned with a beautiful blue flame) and the constant soothing inhalation of the scent of the roses on Cleornielle's wings. Helped Vrio-King Adam choose the best and most appropriate name. And ever since, Adam has ordered Cleornielle to keep those lovely-smelling roses on his wings. And that's how Adam accidentally fell in love with roses. [*] The outfit completed March 17, 2024 at 03:51 (??:51 server time). [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/802204/80220383_350.png[/img] [/LIST]
Layton Rosenri

1. Meeting Elizabeth, helped bring back Layton's memories from his past life. And after all they had seen, they promised to "create new and happy memories together".

2. Because of the curse of the Enchantress in his past life, King Adam disliked roses. And this dislike of roses lasted until one day, Adam saw a very chaotic romantic dinner between Cleornielle and Minteslia.

3. Before Adam saw the whole romance between arguing vrio-friends. Adam, with the name Layton given out (at the rite of passage), had no way of deciding on a suitable first and last name for a whole year.

4. Occasion of Cleornielle and Minteslia's rendezvous, with a bunch of candelabra in different places (and burning with the usual orange flame), a single mantel clock not alone on the table next to a three-branched candelabra(, two of whose candles burned with orange flames. The third, in the middle, burned with a beautiful blue flame) and the constant soothing inhalation of the scent of the roses on Cleornielle's wings. Helped Vrio-King Adam choose the best and most appropriate name.

And ever since, Adam has ordered Cleornielle to keep those lovely-smelling roses on his wings. And that's how Adam accidentally fell in love with roses.

5. The outfit completed March 17, 2024 at 03:51 (??:51 server time).
    80220383_350.png
evIwcId.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26