Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 91 92
thank you staff!! ^.^ And welcome Romion!

I'm hoping feelings will start to warm up overtime, but i totally understand the criticism
thank you staff!! ^.^ And welcome Romion!

I'm hoping feelings will start to warm up overtime, but i totally understand the criticism
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
AAAA, They’re fabulous and I absolutely love the new genes on them too!!! [emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
AAAA, They’re fabulous and I absolutely love the new genes on them too!!!
"Pretty sure that normal is the weird you're used to..."
I am in love :') these guys couldnt be cuter, oh my goodness, oh my gawrsh [emoji=dusthide star size=1]
I am in love :') these guys couldnt be cuter, oh my goodness, oh my gawrsh
MTvMh.gifT28TJ.gifGBrej.gifivuT3.gif
tumblr_inline_p06uf8yXuc1u5ynwc_540.gif
bkPzSyW.png
WING BEANNNNNNSSSSS
WING BEANNNNNNSSSSS
YaFV2pr.png
[quote name="Sapphirescript" date="2024-04-17 18:01:28" ] THESE ARE SO CUTE :D! I love little rolly guys! Gives me pangolin vibes too, I was so excited to see I had an egg when I came online today!! And for it to be these ADORABLE little ones?? Absolutely stoked :D!! <3 It's so cool of FR to release dragons in between the modern drops since they have to redraw every single article of clothing in the game for it twice, and all three types of genes! Just sounds like a insurmountable task since they are also releasing clothing and genes while we wait too! Can really tell how much passion goes into the game! Thanks team!! [/quote] SERIOUSLY! This this this and so much of this! Thanks FR team for such a awesome release :D
Sapphirescript wrote on 2024-04-17 18:01:28:
THESE ARE SO CUTE :D! I love little rolly guys! Gives me pangolin vibes too, I was so excited to see I had an egg when I came online today!! And for it to be these ADORABLE little ones?? Absolutely stoked :D!! <3

It's so cool of FR to release dragons in between the modern drops since they have to redraw every single article of clothing in the game for it twice, and all three types of genes! Just sounds like a insurmountable task since they are also releasing clothing and genes while we wait too!

Can really tell how much passion goes into the game! Thanks team!!

SERIOUSLY! This this this and so much of this! Thanks FR team for such a awesome release :D
MTvMh.gifT28TJ.gifGBrej.gifivuT3.gif
tumblr_inline_p06uf8yXuc1u5ynwc_540.gif
bkPzSyW.png
I LOVE THESE GUYS SO MUCH!!! ;o;

The little hatchlings are so cute, too! Awww!!!
I LOVE THESE GUYS SO MUCH!!! ;o;

The little hatchlings are so cute, too! Awww!!!
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
Oh dear. The new guy is a little different than I imagined, I thought it would have sharper scales covering its body haha, but I liked it as a kid, like a rolling ball, and its claws and tail. :D
Oh dear. The new guy is a little different than I imagined, I thought it would have sharper scales covering its body haha, but I liked it as a kid, like a rolling ball, and its claws and tail. :D
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
BALD DRAGONS! BALD DRAGONS! BALD DRAGONS! BALD DRAGONS!
BALD DRAGONS! BALD DRAGONS! BALD DRAGONS! BALD DRAGONS!
I've never been so unexpectedly smitten by a dragon breed. I love their chonky bodies, and their massive tails, and their lil' monster sloth feets, and their bald heads, and their meaty wings, and all the pangolin-ness. I love their dynamic poses! I wanna boop them and play with their feets and all the things. Of all the ancient breeds for the various flights, I'm surprised my favorite thus far—and maybe in general, but time will tell as new breeds release—is from the Earth flight. To say nothing against Earth, at all, I'm just such a horrible plagueling at heart. Can't wait to dip some dusties in the Wyrmwound, and see what happens~ [emoji=plague rune size=1] [emoji=dusthide laughing size=1] [emoji=plague rune size=1]
I've never been so unexpectedly smitten by a dragon breed. I love their chonky bodies, and their massive tails, and their lil' monster sloth feets, and their bald heads, and their meaty wings, and all the pangolin-ness. I love their dynamic poses! I wanna boop them and play with their feets and all the things.

Of all the ancient breeds for the various flights, I'm surprised my favorite thus far—and maybe in general, but time will tell as new breeds release—is from the Earth flight. To say nothing against Earth, at all, I'm just such a horrible plagueling at heart. Can't wait to dip some dusties in the Wyrmwound, and see what happens~

OH YEAH
OH YEAH
wqnTQE2.png · they/them
· intp - aquarius
· autistic
· sales tab
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 91 92