Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auction House Error Message
OK so sometimes when im buying dragons and someone else purchases them before me, but i havent refreshed the page, this popup comes up stating an error, instead of the usual "listing no longer exists" error. [img]https://i.imgur.com/NiC38zu.png[/img] This error, is not something i can press enter or space to close out of the pop-up, unlike the aforementioned "listing no longer exists" error. I HAVE to close out the error message by clicking 'continue' or refreshing the page, which takes up valuable time in auction sniping. Its not game breaking but its a huge QoL problem that came up after 'the pre-feed bought dragons' update to the auction house
OK so sometimes when im buying dragons and someone else purchases them before me, but i havent refreshed the page, this popup comes up stating an error, instead of the usual "listing no longer exists" error.

NiC38zu.png

This error, is not something i can press enter or space to close out of the pop-up, unlike the aforementioned "listing no longer exists" error. I HAVE to close out the error message by clicking 'continue' or refreshing the page, which takes up valuable time in auction sniping.

Its not game breaking but its a huge QoL problem that came up after 'the pre-feed bought dragons' update to the auction house
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
Adding that this only started occurring after the update to add an option to feed dragons from the Auction House!

In addition, I now only see the "Listing no longer exists" popup when I am buying many dragons in quick succession (spamming left click + Enter), appearing instead of the confirmation screen saying that I bought the dragon (but the dragon does, in fact, go into my lair). This bug only occurs on dragons; items work normally.

Don't have an example of the bug Cheypie is explaining (though it happens literally any time you buy an auction that's already sold, so it can't be too hard to test), but a video of the other "Listing no longer exists" error message is here:
https://imgur.com/a/9hr0WA9
(Warning for flashing, since the AH gets darker when the popups are up)
Adding that this only started occurring after the update to add an option to feed dragons from the Auction House!

In addition, I now only see the "Listing no longer exists" popup when I am buying many dragons in quick succession (spamming left click + Enter), appearing instead of the confirmation screen saying that I bought the dragon (but the dragon does, in fact, go into my lair). This bug only occurs on dragons; items work normally.

Don't have an example of the bug Cheypie is explaining (though it happens literally any time you buy an auction that's already sold, so it can't be too hard to test), but a video of the other "Listing no longer exists" error message is here:
https://imgur.com/a/9hr0WA9
(Warning for flashing, since the AH gets darker when the popups are up)
"link • ufology
they/he/she
can confirm this happening to me as well, while mass buying dragons. it completely stops me in my tracks, pretty frustrating
can confirm this happening to me as well, while mass buying dragons. it completely stops me in my tracks, pretty frustrating
Hellwell's Heralds Level 25 Raffle! Click Here!