Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ancient Gene Parchment swap!
[s]I need Sailfin for my new dustbaby:[/s] Trade completed! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=295&winggene=316&wings=101&auth=a11959bdcf1c014251c99229696b6687ee8ecb31&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I have an [item=ancient gene parchment: Marlin] which I could offer in exchange for the Sailfin ancient parchment if anyone has it? ^.^ I also have the sailfin gene for a sandsurge (wish you could convert them). That is a whoooooole lot of coli grinding I do not think is going to deliver otherwise hahaha ;_; FR+9 so going to bed now but back in 8 hours!
I need Sailfin for my new dustbaby: Trade completed!

dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=313&breed=25&element=4&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=159&tertgene=295&winggene=316&wings=101&auth=a11959bdcf1c014251c99229696b6687ee8ecb31&dummyext=prev.png

I have an Ancient Gene Parchment: Marlin which I could offer in exchange for the Sailfin ancient parchment if anyone has it? ^.^ I also have the sailfin gene for a sandsurge (wish you could convert them).

That is a whoooooole lot of coli grinding I do not think is going to deliver otherwise hahaha ;_;

FR+9 so going to bed now but back in 8 hours!
CTF4up6.png
@fledhyris

YOU ARE A SAVIOR
I have been dying for a Marlin for my own Dust baby and had been thinking about posting for a trade for it
@fledhyris

YOU ARE A SAVIOR
I have been dying for a Marlin for my own Dust baby and had been thinking about posting for a trade for it
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffieneAddict NO WAY SERIOUSLY?! :D :D :D

I will set up a CR right away!
@CaffieneAddict NO WAY SERIOUSLY?! :D :D :D

I will set up a CR right away!
CTF4up6.png
@Fledhyris

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRADE!!

And, here is the scry I'm doing! Also, goodnight!

Zhora
@Fledhyris

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRADE!!

And, here is the scry I'm doing! Also, goodnight!

Zhora
I got no idea what I'm doing, I'm just some lost idiot
@CaffieneAddict Thank youuuuuuu that worked out super well for us both didn't it! :D

Your baby is gorgeous, all the purples!!!
@CaffieneAddict Thank youuuuuuu that worked out super well for us both didn't it! :D

Your baby is gorgeous, all the purples!!!
CTF4up6.png
@CaffieneAddict oh lol funny they are both water babies too! I think they might be sisters >.>
@CaffieneAddict oh lol funny they are both water babies too! I think they might be sisters >.>
CTF4up6.png