Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whoa, Carnivore is terrifying-
1 2 3
Carivore is one of my surprise favorite genes in general, and I love these new lil guys-- I am happy !
Carivore is one of my surprise favorite genes in general, and I love these new lil guys-- I am happy !
A PSA to everyone who likes the carnivore on these guys! In the bug thread it seems the more flowy look of the mist stuff is incorrect and it will be changed to look more like the other breeds' version. Which is a shame imo, the flowy look looks more natural and logical, like steam coming from the mouth. The jagged look is just...weird.
A PSA to everyone who likes the carnivore on these guys! In the bug thread it seems the more flowy look of the mist stuff is incorrect and it will be changed to look more like the other breeds' version. Which is a shame imo, the flowy look looks more natural and logical, like steam coming from the mouth. The jagged look is just...weird.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
[quote name="Felawnie" date="2024-04-17 17:14:23" ] A PSA to everyone who likes the carnivore on these guys! In the bug thread it seems the more flowy look of the mist stuff is incorrect and it will be changed to look more like the other breeds' version. Which is a shame imo, the flowy look looks more natural and logical, like steam coming from the mouth. The jagged look is just...weird. [/quote] Oh yeah, I saw that too. I'm ok with the change tho.
Felawnie wrote on 2024-04-17 17:14:23:
Oh yeah, I saw that too. I'm ok with the change tho.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 3