Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Dusthide Dragons
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 92
...oh I think I love these guys.

I've always loved the 'vibe' of Snappers, but their design didn't speak to me. These feel like they capture some of that same vibe, but in a way I find very visually interesting and appealing.

I love how sturdy they look (due to the combo of the low center of gravity and the heavy wings), and how the poses plus the size of their tails make it clear how they can roll up in armored defense, but also visually nod to their sociable and open nature. Armored, but open.
...oh I think I love these guys.

I've always loved the 'vibe' of Snappers, but their design didn't speak to me. These feel like they capture some of that same vibe, but in a way I find very visually interesting and appealing.

I love how sturdy they look (due to the combo of the low center of gravity and the heavy wings), and how the poses plus the size of their tails make it clear how they can roll up in armored defense, but also visually nod to their sociable and open nature. Armored, but open.
igmcfSH.pngPXjp8QF.pngOn4IJIp.pngxcRmvRB.pngprsdX1I.png
i love that they're bald, its very funny :3 i just wish they got chrysocolla, i thought for sure they were going to get it- though i really wish they had more colorful genes in general... rn they're a bit hard for me to scry
i love that they're bald, its very funny :3 i just wish they got chrysocolla, i thought for sure they were going to get it- though i really wish they had more colorful genes in general... rn they're a bit hard for me to scry
YOpUP6k.gifFOaBhGM.gifnl1a1eC.gif

i hope you have a great day!

936cfc3c29b77c92853962631245e93917466fd3.gif
YASS DINO DERGS
YASS DINO DERGS
gMDuKVs.png
CkBx3mf.png
S59aFC6.png
YMPbu9R.png
5hF3FGk.png
sb2gncP.gif
The Dusthides look soooooo cute!!! And hello Romion! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!!
The Dusthides look soooooo cute!!! And hello Romion! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us!!
Lichtdrache.gif
Oh no, they are SO CUTE!
Oh no, they are SO CUTE!
I love these guys... but can we get scrolls for a gift again?

I can't hatch eggs without exalting beloved permas ;___;
I love these guys... but can we get scrolls for a gift again?

I can't hatch eggs without exalting beloved permas ;___;
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Omg why are they bald. Omggg bald dragon I love

Also Antlers is the best ever unique gene to any ancient breed ever, maybe just one of the best line-breaking tertiaries. The art team cooked so hard with this one.
Omg why are they bald. Omggg bald dragon I love

Also Antlers is the best ever unique gene to any ancient breed ever, maybe just one of the best line-breaking tertiaries. The art team cooked so hard with this one.
Feed please?
?wkGqN=party_oras.png ?q4yND=party_oras.png
OOOH THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!
OOOH THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!
I have fallen so hard in love with these adorable babies and immediately have plans for a new pair

Dusthide Female
Dusthide Male
I have fallen so hard in love with these adorable babies and immediately have plans for a new pair

Dusthide Female
Dusthide Male
[center]My new baby <33 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92603892][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/926039/92603892_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
My new baby <33

92603892_350.png
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 92