Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Opinions on the new breed?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25
I like the design and the genes they get, i love Lode especially. Would LOVE that on Moderns. I kind of wish they had horns tho. lol
I like the design and the genes they get, i love Lode especially. Would LOVE that on Moderns. I kind of wish they had horns tho. lol
m87ieVe.png
I like them generally, but I'm still disappointed. I've been hoping for another wingless breed, and always thought the best way to implement this other than sandsurges would be a shell that the secondary is applied to instead. When I saw the teaser I got so excited for what I was so certain would be a wingless breed. And now here we are. Wings. At least they have wing beans though.
As others have said, I wish the plating was less smooth. And that it covered more of the body. And while I have no issue with the short face in theory, as many burrowing animals have short snouts (amphisbaenids, hognose snakes, etc), the hints at an insectivorous diet would lend itself more to a long thin snout instead, like anteaters and like the pangolins this design is clearly inspired by.
I like them generally, but I'm still disappointed. I've been hoping for another wingless breed, and always thought the best way to implement this other than sandsurges would be a shell that the secondary is applied to instead. When I saw the teaser I got so excited for what I was so certain would be a wingless breed. And now here we are. Wings. At least they have wing beans though.
As others have said, I wish the plating was less smooth. And that it covered more of the body. And while I have no issue with the short face in theory, as many burrowing animals have short snouts (amphisbaenids, hognose snakes, etc), the hints at an insectivorous diet would lend itself more to a long thin snout instead, like anteaters and like the pangolins this design is clearly inspired by.

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
I like the design over all! I was noticing on the female pose that the ridges from the tail curve up onto the back of the wings which is a cool touch. I do kinda wish they didn't have wings or had smaller wings so you could see the stocky silhouette better. But their claws are cool and I like that they're bald.

In a vacuum I like the face shape but I do see what people mean about the last couple ancients having stouter faces. I think it fits their more stocky build, personally, and compared to the breeds as a whole I think it's fine? But I completely understand the recency bias.

I'll have to let them settle in and see if I wanna have a few or just the two I was given. We shall see!
I like the design over all! I was noticing on the female pose that the ridges from the tail curve up onto the back of the wings which is a cool touch. I do kinda wish they didn't have wings or had smaller wings so you could see the stocky silhouette better. But their claws are cool and I like that they're bald.

In a vacuum I like the face shape but I do see what people mean about the last couple ancients having stouter faces. I think it fits their more stocky build, personally, and compared to the breeds as a whole I think it's fine? But I completely understand the recency bias.

I'll have to let them settle in and see if I wanna have a few or just the two I was given. We shall see!
I really want to like them, but they're a bit disappointing. I like some ofthe genes, but I was hoping for a more rugged look. Something with six legs and/or no wings. These dragons might as well have been moderns
I really want to like them, but they're a bit disappointing. I like some ofthe genes, but I was hoping for a more rugged look. Something with six legs and/or no wings. These dragons might as well have been moderns
aQp8eZz.pngxGNnaiq.pngFpoRwnO.png0Hfrtrc.pngybQJlHz.pngHe9H6Ep.pngEjjzfNY.pngA3L5B4e.pnge8SAWsa.pngAdSVrqS.png
lJX7Tr5.png
I don’t like them at all. Maybe one day they’ll grow on me but right now they’re my least favorite breed [emoji=guardian sad size=1]
I don’t like them at all. Maybe one day they’ll grow on me but right now they’re my least favorite breed
tumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo1_250.giftumblr_pa1v59xRPV1x8q01eo2_250.gif
They're alright. I do really like some of the new genes. Might grab a couple if I can find a particularly compelling colour/gene combo.

But also: Why is blossom on this and not on the Nature ancient.
They're alright. I do really like some of the new genes. Might grab a couple if I can find a particularly compelling colour/gene combo.

But also: Why is blossom on this and not on the Nature ancient.
he is going to eat your cursorthat sure is a dragonto the endless gardenwould a loving god have created spiral anatomy?wherein I try to draw my lairbuy these dragons before they eat all my foodthere's nothing in this book. you've been had.accent shop
my initial reaction was 'ehhh' but now that i look at them more, and see more of their genes, ough. i love them. especially the hatchlings SOOOO CUTEEEEEE. i love the male pose... the female pose kind of looks like my cat right after i sprayed her with water. slightly guilty and also pathetic sopping wet. ilove her anyway. i dunno if i'll have many of them in my lair but we will see ^^!!!!
my initial reaction was 'ehhh' but now that i look at them more, and see more of their genes, ough. i love them. especially the hatchlings SOOOO CUTEEEEEE. i love the male pose... the female pose kind of looks like my cat right after i sprayed her with water. slightly guilty and also pathetic sopping wet. ilove her anyway. i dunno if i'll have many of them in my lair but we will see ^^!!!!
ePOliyb.pngHdmxfuE.pngWTRVHVo.png
1vAtYxM.pngsh5xjiu.pngpcUL48u.png
PRICTGJ.pngVDqpTLf.pngmtHAEL4.png
cdqdRxL.png5Tw56Ex.png
YMPbu9R.png
Male. Not 100% cool on the baldness but adding Angler, Mandibles, Spores, or Veil makes it easier to look at.
Male. Not 100% cool on the baldness but adding Angler, Mandibles, Spores, or Veil makes it easier to look at.
forum games: ignore fodder and outpost/unassorted, levelees are fine
[center]They're alright! Not my cup of tea - their baldness is what really gets me the most about them in a negative way. However, to anyone who struggles with the baldness like me: use Spores, Antlers, Veil or Pachy as their tertiary; it makes them look better! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=306&breed=25&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=295&winggene=310&wings=121&auth=76739b02456f5882cf39201822322bfb0f5b8b2d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] All in all, they're unique and I'm glad for that. Lil guys! Would really love if their head was more in appearance to their tail, but it's not the end of the world c:[/center]
They're alright! Not my cup of tea - their baldness is what really gets me the most about them in a negative way. However, to anyone who struggles with the baldness like me: use Spores, Antlers, Veil or Pachy as their tertiary; it makes them look better!

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=306&breed=25&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=295&winggene=310&wings=121&auth=76739b02456f5882cf39201822322bfb0f5b8b2d&dummyext=prev.png

All in all, they're unique and I'm glad for that. Lil guys! Would really love if their head was more in appearance to their tail, but it's not the end of the world c:
paLKdZ5.png |
|
|
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSuns/Kerosene
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHe-Him / It-Its
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPing me when replying.
...... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSaved Mibella Templates
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifMy Sales Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFAQ
|
|
|
jHRFH13.png
they're pretty cute! not my absolute favorite, I do prefer my breeds to be elegant and long and they're quite stout fellas. I also am not a fan of the.. erm. baldness. But I like their legs and feet a lot! Very cool.
they're pretty cute! not my absolute favorite, I do prefer my breeds to be elegant and long and they're quite stout fellas. I also am not a fan of the.. erm. baldness. But I like their legs and feet a lot! Very cool.
9o0aDxU.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25