Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sketch Shop ~ (OPEN a new slot!)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
@kkbr0116
hihi! If you still have open USD slots, could i request one of this OC?
Character Image: here
Character Information: OC from naruto, shares clan features with orochimaru, currently a feral middle-aged teacher after "retiring" from the active forces due to a leg injury
Art Type: Half body
Payment Amount: 20USD
Other Description: i tried to make a ref sheet here: https://imgur.com/M673f6Y ! sorry if I don't have enough details, this is the first time i'm comming art of an OC TuTb please let me know if this is feasible/if you have any questions!
@kkbr0116
hihi! If you still have open USD slots, could i request one of this OC?
Character Image: here
Character Information: OC from naruto, shares clan features with orochimaru, currently a feral middle-aged teacher after "retiring" from the active forces due to a leg injury
Art Type: Half body
Payment Amount: 20USD
Other Description: i tried to make a ref sheet here: https://imgur.com/M673f6Y ! sorry if I don't have enough details, this is the first time i'm comming art of an OC TuTb please let me know if this is feasible/if you have any questions!
It’s hard to realize that gravity is really a force, until you realize that it’s the only force keeping you chained to the ground.
@Morningwing

Hello, I have confirmed your request!

I have a question about her outfit.
You're asking me to draw her outfit by mixing the three outfits described below, right?

If I understand correctly, please send me the pee.
I will draw :)
@Morningwing

Hello, I have confirmed your request!

I have a question about her outfit.
You're asking me to draw her outfit by mixing the three outfits described below, right?

If I understand correctly, please send me the pee.
I will draw :)
Sorry for the lateness D: thank you for all the fixes!
Sorry for the lateness D: thank you for all the fixes!
XOxv5KE.png
Hi! Apologies for the delayed reply, but you’re close! Instead of a mix of the three outfits, could it be a mix between the one on the left and the one on the right? (So basically ignoring the middle one?) thanks!
Hi! Apologies for the delayed reply, but you’re close! Instead of a mix of the three outfits, could it be a mix between the one on the left and the one on the right? (So basically ignoring the middle one?) thanks!
It’s hard to realize that gravity is really a force, until you realize that it’s the only force keeping you chained to the ground.
@Morningwing

Oh, I checked.
I was using a translator, so there was a part where I was confused about reading.
I also received the payment you sent me. Thank you!! X)
@Morningwing

Oh, I checked.
I was using a translator, so there was a part where I was confused about reading.
I also received the payment you sent me. Thank you!! X)
Ahhhh sorry about the confusion and thanks for asking! glad to know the payment got through fine :D
Ahhhh sorry about the confusion and thanks for asking! glad to know the payment got through fine :D
@Morningwing

The painting you requested is complete. :))
If there is anything wrong or you want me to fix, please let me know.
Thank you.!

Here
@Morningwing

The painting you requested is complete. :))
If there is anything wrong or you want me to fix, please let me know.
Thank you.!

Here
[center]~[emoji=dog 1 size=1]~[/center]
~~
@kkbr0116
OH MY GODS SHE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
If its not too much trouble, there's a few color-related things I was wondering if you could change? If her eye color could be changed to gold, and the markings around her eyes changed to the same shade of blue as her snake, that would be great (and the length of the markings can be extended a bit further down as well)! And if its possible, could her skin tone also be changed to be paler? similar to orochimaru's skin tone from the ref! THANK YOU SO MUCH I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU DESIGNED HER CLOTHING IM AOIAHEOIHGG
@kkbr0116
OH MY GODS SHE LOOKS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
If its not too much trouble, there's a few color-related things I was wondering if you could change? If her eye color could be changed to gold, and the markings around her eyes changed to the same shade of blue as her snake, that would be great (and the length of the markings can be extended a bit further down as well)! And if its possible, could her skin tone also be changed to be paler? similar to orochimaru's skin tone from the ref! THANK YOU SO MUCH I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU DESIGNED HER CLOTHING IM AOIAHEOIHGG
@Morningwing

I'm glad if you liked my drawing. I'm happy too!! X))

And I fixed it as you said!
Here
@Morningwing

I'm glad if you liked my drawing. I'm happy too!! X))

And I fixed it as you said!
Here
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53