Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s/t] old fest skins
1 2 3
Hello! I'm interested in [skin=32049][skin=26634][skin=30226] I have a bit of fest apparel in your date ranges if you're interested; [item=Rimeplate][item=Crystalclaw Sheath][item=Trickster's Lantern][item=Timekeeper][item=Winterberry Branches][item=Starlit Pants][item=Spires of Flame] And if you're interested in fest skins at all, I have a thread I just updated with the many I am trading: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3274962 Lmk if anything interests you ^^ Edit: Oh I overlooked the fest familiars part! I have some extra snakes from this year if you're in need of any: [item=Violet of Trickmurk][item=Peony of Rockbreaker][item=Marigold of Rot][item=Aster of Starfall]
Hello! I'm interested in

I have a bit of fest apparel in your date ranges if you're interested;
Rimeplate Crystalclaw Sheath Trickster's Lantern Timekeeper Winterberry Branches Starlit Pants Spires of Flame

And if you're interested in fest skins at all, I have a thread I just updated with the many I am trading: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3274962

Lmk if anything interests you ^^

Edit: Oh I overlooked the fest familiars part! I have some extra snakes from this year if you're in need of any:
Violet of Trickmurk Peony of Rockbreaker Marigold of Rot Aster of Starfall
ePOliyb.pngll0CfnD.png5hF3FGk.png
I am interested in [item=Accent: Frigid Fluffle]. the LAH is 100000t, so i can pay 90000t, if it's still available.
I am interested in Accent: Frigid Fluffle . the LAH is 100000t, so i can pay 90000t, if it's still available.
I cooka da pizza!
He/She
YtTJqkQ.gif
@MarvelousMaggot hi!! it looks like 10% off LAH for those three skins would total to 225g/kt. i'd definitely be interested in trading for them - does the spires of flame (120g), marigold of rot (70g), and winterberry branches (35g) sound good as a trade for the three skins?
@MarvelousMaggot hi!! it looks like 10% off LAH for those three skins would total to 225g/kt. i'd definitely be interested in trading for them - does the spires of flame (120g), marigold of rot (70g), and winterberry branches (35g) sound good as a trade for the three skins?
5kODyPT.gif Wy0IOy1.png5kODyPT.gif
@SeahDaLune yess that one is still available! 90kt sounds perfect, i'll set up a cr :)
@SeahDaLune yess that one is still available! 90kt sounds perfect, i'll set up a cr :)
[quote name="ghostss" date="2024-04-16 19:31:35" ] @MarvelousMaggot hi!! it looks like 10% off LAH for those three skins would total to 225g/kt. i'd definitely be interested in trading for them - does the spires of flame (120g), marigold of rot (70g), and winterberry branches (35g) sound good as a trade for the three skins? [/quote] That sounds perfect! Send me a CR whenever you're ready ^^
ghostss wrote on 2024-04-16 19:31:35:
That sounds perfect! Send me a CR whenever you're ready ^^
ePOliyb.pngll0CfnD.png5hF3FGk.png
@MarvelousMaggot sending now :)
@MarvelousMaggot sending now :)
^^
^^
^^
^^
^^