Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Phrauge's Mini Gijinkas [OPEN](USD/etc.)
1 2 3
[center]ik you're still working on one of mine but hfmfhgm Payment Type: gems Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91477171][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/914772/91477171_350.png[/img][/url] Details: please keep the double horns and the fact that he's wearing some kind of fancy robes with a hood on them/overall shouldn't be showing too much skin. masc oriented but beyond that go hog wild o7
ik you're still working on one of mine but hfmfhgm

Payment Type: gems
Dragon:
91477171_350.png
Details: please keep the double horns and the fact that he's wearing some kind of fancy robes with a hood on them/overall shouldn't be showing too much skin. masc oriented but beyond that go hog wild o7
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado gotcha! thank u so much, you'll be receiving your lineart to approve for the first one sometime today hehe!!! send payment when u can!
@ado gotcha! thank u so much, you'll be receiving your lineart to approve for the first one sometime today hehe!!! send payment when u can!
fd253ae57993e633a70d82f15244c80a9b28ba1f.gif
If the dragon is based off an oc and I have his human form that I'd love for you to mash with the gijinka design vibes you get off of his dragon form, would you be willing to do something like that? Combining certain elements of his human design with his dragon design for a gijinka design?

If so, I'd love to claim a slot!
If the dragon is based off an oc and I have his human form that I'd love for you to mash with the gijinka design vibes you get off of his dragon form, would you be willing to do something like that? Combining certain elements of his human design with his dragon design for a gijinka design?

If so, I'd love to claim a slot!
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
@Ookami99 I'D LOVE TO DO THAT !!! i do it for my own ocs and its really fun hehe!!
@Ookami99 I'D LOVE TO DO THAT !!! i do it for my own ocs and its really fun hehe!!
Awesome! I'll send you a dm with the details!
Awesome! I'll send you a dm with the details!
wBojxzv.png CyyrycN.png
[center][img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/news_feeds/icons/mobile/000/035/914/6d3.jpg[/img] I am once again asking you for a commission [s]you're going to get tired of me by the end of this I want one for like each of my dragons hfmfhgm[/s] Payment Type: gems Dragon: [outfit=2464326] Details: more feminine looking but they go by they/them! I'd love for the two heads to be interpreted as them holding one skull covered in flowers in their hand, and I'd love for them to in fact have two very small little white wings, but other than that go wild! the vibes should definitely be creepy gardener who makes flowers out of dead corpses. maybe some vaguely religious vibes idk hfmfhgm Note: wahoo yippee
6d3.jpg
I am once again asking you for a commission you're going to get tired of me by the end of this I want one for like each of my dragons hfmfhgm

Payment Type: gems
Dragon:
w

Details: more feminine looking but they go by they/them! I'd love for the two heads to be interpreted as them holding one skull covered in flowers in their hand, and I'd love for them to in fact have two very small little white wings, but other than that go wild! the vibes should definitely be creepy gardener who makes flowers out of dead corpses. maybe some vaguely religious vibes idk hfmfhgm
Note: wahoo yippee
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado NOOO THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! im literally doing the same with your pixels every chance i get its okay. i'll put you down for a slot!!! thank you!!!!
@ado NOOO THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! im literally doing the same with your pixels every chance i get its okay. i'll put you down for a slot!!! thank you!!!!

HI! It's been a bit, but I am now opening USD slots for 60 USD! I will be taking 2 at a time, and these will be moving a lot faster than FR Currency slots, BUT for the current two FR Currency slots I have, these will be finished before I begin any USD slots. So, they should hopefully be done or at least through a good amount of process by the end of this week.

Hopefully these will be a bit more rapid fire since I have more time on my hands, thanks for everyone's patience so far!!

HI! It's been a bit, but I am now opening USD slots for 60 USD! I will be taking 2 at a time, and these will be moving a lot faster than FR Currency slots, BUT for the current two FR Currency slots I have, these will be finished before I begin any USD slots. So, they should hopefully be done or at least through a good amount of process by the end of this week.

Hopefully these will be a bit more rapid fire since I have more time on my hands, thanks for everyone's patience so far!!
:D >:D [b]Payment Type[/b]: USD Slot [b]Dragon[/b]:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80417971][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/804180/80417971_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Details[/b]: On the older side (like 50+ or 60+ in human years), big and burly and a lot of long curly hair and an equally curly beard (like the Obelisk mane). As long as the colours match the ones he has in dragon form and uses at least most of his apparel (the Plague Tome may come and go to be honest?), I'm happy :) as for his personality... kind of gruff and keeps to himself, more interested in documenting Plague-related things than doing stuff for the group. [b]Note[/b]: I can't think of anything right now :3 if you need any more details or anything please lmk <3
:D >:D

Payment Type: USD Slot
Dragon:80417971_350.png
Details: On the older side (like 50+ or 60+ in human years), big and burly and a lot of long curly hair and an equally curly beard (like the Obelisk mane). As long as the colours match the ones he has in dragon form and uses at least most of his apparel (the Plague Tome may come and go to be honest?), I'm happy :) as for his personality... kind of gruff and keeps to himself, more interested in documenting Plague-related things than doing stuff for the group.
Note: I can't think of anything right now :3 if you need any more details or anything please lmk <3
JV, no pronouns, 30, GMT (FR+8).
XXX Aether Hatchery - on pause for now.
HibDen sales/offers - PM/CR open.
@loverish AHH NICE! Will get you noted, and I'll dm for payment info!!
@loverish AHH NICE! Will get you noted, and I'll dm for payment info!!
1 2 3