Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crossroads Confirmed but [solved]
This might get fixed when the other player confirms the second trade, but I also thought it was worth a report because I am super confused. Another user and I made a 2 way CR dragon trade today and we have the confirmed receipt. They have the pink dragon I traded them right now. With my pink dragon on the left and the cyan dragon I want on the right. Trade ID #13715667 [img]https://i.imgur.com/udpEIQC.png[/img] Then I noticed they sent me another CR because the Cyan dragon never left their lair despite the confirmed receipt, but because it's a two way CR I sent 1 treasure to try and confirm the trade. It's currently pending right now for when they are next online. Again, I'm on the left and they have the cyan dragon on the right in the second CR. [img]https://i.imgur.com/40xlxTJ.png[/img] What I've never seen before is that while this pending CR is here from them to me, the Cyan dragon is in my lair somehow despite the second CR not being confirmed? I can edit the body text but can't add a scene (because it's in CR) or move it to hidden. The cyan is not in their lair. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yEePYWv.png[/img] Dragon Profile: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94247270 Browser: Firefox Error Text: "This dragon is currently listed in a crossroads trade" not possible to sell as a test because "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House." I did try to clear my cache in case Firefox was being silly. So I guess I 'have' this dragon but not really.
This might get fixed when the other player confirms the second trade, but I also thought it was worth a report because I am super confused.

Another user and I made a 2 way CR dragon trade today and we have the confirmed receipt. They have the pink dragon I traded them right now.

With my pink dragon on the left and the cyan dragon I want on the right. Trade ID #13715667
udpEIQC.png

Then I noticed they sent me another CR because the Cyan dragon never left their lair despite the confirmed receipt, but because it's a two way CR I sent 1 treasure to try and confirm the trade. It's currently pending right now for when they are next online.

Again, I'm on the left and they have the cyan dragon on the right in the second CR.
40xlxTJ.png

What I've never seen before is that while this pending CR is here from them to me, the Cyan dragon is in my lair somehow despite the second CR not being confirmed? I can edit the body text but can't add a scene (because it's in CR) or move it to hidden. The cyan is not in their lair.

yEePYWv.png

Dragon Profile: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94247270
Browser: Firefox
Error Text: "This dragon is currently listed in a crossroads trade" not possible to sell as a test because "Sorry, that dragon is not currently eligible for sale on the Auction House."

I did try to clear my cache in case Firefox was being silly. So I guess I 'have' this dragon but not really.
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png
@QuackemsGO

She was transferred when you completed one of the two CRs. What probably happened is the user sent two CRs while she was still in their lair; one that you completed with the dragon trade, and the second, which now cannot be completed because the dragon is no longer theirs to transfer. This may have been a doubleclick issue or because the user did not realize that both parties have to confirm a two-way CR before anything is transferred. You can put a dragon in any number of CRs, but only the first CR to close will actually be successful. All other CRs will give the same error when the user(s) go to accept/confirm them: the trade cannot be completed because one or both users no longer have the currency, items, or dragons to trade. CRs don't get auto-canceled when a dragon leaves the original lair.

You do really have the dragon, but you will need to cancel the CR (or have them cancel the CR—I can't remember how two-way CRs work since I don't do them often) so she is no longer in a CR and can be used normally.
@QuackemsGO

She was transferred when you completed one of the two CRs. What probably happened is the user sent two CRs while she was still in their lair; one that you completed with the dragon trade, and the second, which now cannot be completed because the dragon is no longer theirs to transfer. This may have been a doubleclick issue or because the user did not realize that both parties have to confirm a two-way CR before anything is transferred. You can put a dragon in any number of CRs, but only the first CR to close will actually be successful. All other CRs will give the same error when the user(s) go to accept/confirm them: the trade cannot be completed because one or both users no longer have the currency, items, or dragons to trade. CRs don't get auto-canceled when a dragon leaves the original lair.

You do really have the dragon, but you will need to cancel the CR (or have them cancel the CR—I can't remember how two-way CRs work since I don't do them often) so she is no longer in a CR and can be used normally.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest Cancelling fixed it for me, thank you! I never saw this before so I didn't want to send the dragon to the void by cancelling.
@SeaCrest Cancelling fixed it for me, thank you! I never saw this before so I didn't want to send the dragon to the void by cancelling.
88394949.pngjt3PpxV.png