Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Look out below!
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85
EARTH?! EARTH ANCIENT!?
EARTH?! EARTH ANCIENT!?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gifDWltQ.giftumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
The new ancient is Gorons! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2lbs8TZQD1rqcl0vo1_500.gif[/img] If this means it's an Earth ancient, that was the last one I expected lol. I figured it would go wind > light > earth, or maybe light > wind > earth. Guess I was wrong!
The new ancient is Gorons!

tumblr_m2lbs8TZQD1rqcl0vo1_500.gif

If this means it's an Earth ancient, that was the last one I expected lol. I figured it would go wind > light > earth, or maybe light > wind > earth. Guess I was wrong!
Whee!
Whee!
EARTH ANCIENT LETS GOOO[emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
EARTH ANCIENT LETS GOOO
Hoping it's an Earth ancient, for all my pebble buddies!!
Hoping it's an Earth ancient, for all my pebble buddies!!
52017.png Call me koki ~ she/her ~ lvl 34 ~ married to pearsinky 77.png
AHHH I WANT ONE, TWO, TWENTY OF THEM ALREADY!
AHHH I WANT ONE, TWO, TWENTY OF THEM ALREADY!
8DBGqzv.png
[quote name="union" date="2024-04-16 15:02:08" ] okay just a little nitpick: why have most of the the ancients been… bugs? but i don't mind, rolly polly’s are perfect [/quote] I'd argue there have only been two blatant bug-like ones, but Auras have the Scuttle legs, so you could say three. 2/3 out of 8 ain't bad, I say. Nonetheless, we all love new Breeds, so it's all good!
union wrote on 2024-04-16 15:02:08:
okay just a little nitpick: why have most of the the ancients been… bugs?
but i don't mind, rolly polly’s are perfect

I'd argue there have only been two blatant bug-like ones, but Auras have the Scuttle legs, so you could say three. 2/3 out of 8 ain't bad, I say.
Nonetheless, we all love new Breeds, so it's all good!
HzGpUHb.png
ISOPOD DRAGONS!? YEEEEEES!!!!
I'm crying I'm so excited now!!!
ISOPOD DRAGONS!? YEEEEEES!!!!
I'm crying I'm so excited now!!!
Earth ancient?! Our second most wanted ancient from the remaining ones! Super excited because B A L L
Earth ancient?! Our second most wanted ancient from the remaining ones! Super excited because B A L L
ldIARQG.gif oRkijoy.png
8M6oN2E.png
bybFVO1.png
qhK4FYS.png
mlHpBMC.png
kHBaXec.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
KNxJX97.png
41HYCJP.png
tCsqc24.png
SYiQlxK.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
73vKFNE.png
gWg1WHB.png
oEGalah.png
lAvpyOQ.png
KYDGNsD.png
m7xse7B.png
3I473vH.png
8GgdVkW.png
Ut9RRot.png
SiglZNi.png
L73CX1d.gif
[quote name="Raptorgrrl" date="2024-04-16 15:20:03" ] [quote name="union" date="2024-04-16 15:02:08" ] okay just a little nitpick: why have most of the the ancients been… bugs? but i don't mind, rolly polly’s are perfect [/quote] I'd argue there have only been two blatant bug-like ones, but Auras have the Scuttle legs, so you could say three. 2/3 out of 8 ain't bad, I say. Nonetheless, we all love new Breeds, so it's all good! [/quote] If I may add to this, of ancient creatures that still exist today, most of them are bugs so it kinda makes sense.
Raptorgrrl wrote on 2024-04-16 15:20:03:
union wrote on 2024-04-16 15:02:08:
okay just a little nitpick: why have most of the the ancients been… bugs?
but i don't mind, rolly polly’s are perfect

I'd argue there have only been two blatant bug-like ones, but Auras have the Scuttle legs, so you could say three. 2/3 out of 8 ain't bad, I say.
Nonetheless, we all love new Breeds, so it's all good!

If I may add to this, of ancient creatures that still exist today, most of them are bugs so it kinda makes sense.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85